• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Factory People store closing. 40% off

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
www.factorypeople.com They're closing their store in Austin and only doing their website. 40% off everything, discount to steadily increase until July 15. I went today and they have quite a bit of APC NS, Nudie, Cheap Monday, Earnest Sewn left. Some Rag&Bone remaining too. One pair of 5EP LBD Worn (not on website) in 30 left.

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Yes, I do believe NS was tagged at $140 in store so it should be 40% off that. I didn't see any other APC models. Nudie was mostly Thin Finn and Long John.

stickonatree

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
this is incredible. i must get in on this offer now.

mongo615

Reaction score
PC in 31 and 29 only, I believe.
musicboohoo[1].gif

Rye GB

Angry Englishman
Reaction score
Oh Boy, is this the end of brick and mortar retail?.

I thought Austin was a great spot to have a store carrying brands like this, I guess not.

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
They sent out an email saying that they want to concentrate on raising their five kids. I don't know if they were doing poorly financially or not. They kept it going for so long and were throwing parties there, so I guess that's probably the truth.

There's also a really dope Nice Collective striped deconstructed sweater, not too outlandish, that's tagged at $230 or so.

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I tried that Operations shirt on and the cut is terrible. The waist is about four inches wider than the chest. What is this, the Gap?

gdc_2008

Reaction score
Ooh 28s would be perfect for me...but I spent all my clothes money for the near future...damn

mongo615

Reaction score
You can take an additional 20% off of any one(1) item when you use the code "jargol" during checkout, and it does work--I just used it today!
laugh.gif

alterion

Reaction score
if they are managing to close down but can still afford to raise 5 kids without working i don't think they can be said to have been doing badly
smile.gif

truestorytravis

Reaction score
Using the "jargol" code you could nab those chimalas for about $130. That's a pretty sweet deal. I wish this would have come well after Denim Bar's sale. oh well, KMW's for me.

sygyzy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately they haven't updated all their web prices yet. This is important because if you want to use the jargol coupon, you aren't getting the correct (max) discount.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads