• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Faconnable Sydney

sydneycentric

Reaction score
Just wondering how the new Faconnable store in Sydney measures up to other clothing stores in Sydney? Looking for new casual wear of a high quality and not looking for brands like the ubiquitious Ralph Lauren, La Coste etc. Does anyone else shop there for casual wear? What do you think of the quality? I loved the atmosphere in the store and I found the service was quite good. I loved the look of their loafers there....much better than the loafers I currently have from Calibre...
Any advice on the brand and/or other stores in Sydney to shop for high quality casual menswear would be much appreciated.
bigstar[1].gif
worship.gif

Zubberah

Reaction score
Have wanted to visit for a while just out of interest. Might pop in some time later in the week ...

kdaust

Reaction score
Haven't been yet, but did like the look of their shop window. Made me want to go in and have a look when I have more time.

Maybe report back if you do happen to check it out.

Markus1984

Reaction score
Hey Guys

Anyone had a chance to check this store out ?

Thanks

GuidoWongolini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Went to the opening last year.. It was meh.. Shame as their stores OS are so much better.. But the product is very much like RL.. Meh..

merkur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 84 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 85 37.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.1%

Forum statistics

Threads