1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

facial hair

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by globetrotter, May 6, 2005.

1. globetrotter

globetrotter Senior member

after the shaving topic, I was wondering - anybody hear have facial hair, and if so, how do you wear it?

I have a mustache and goatee

2. petescolari

petescolari Senior member

From Nov - April I usually grow a beard. Partly because I get sick of shaving every day, partly b/c of weather. I usually trim it once a week with a beard trimmer. Takes five minutes.

3. stache

stache Senior member

I have a buzzed stache and goatee. :#)

4. VMan

VMan Senior member

If I could grow a decent beard I'd go Grizzly Adams style. [​IMG] Goes great with Kiton suits and E. Green shoes.

5. marc37

marc37 Senior member

Research has proven that people who don facial hair make less money on average because some people (esp women) don't trust men with facial hair. lt might not be a significant factor but it is enough to make a difference. lf you have female clients, would you really want to risk losing their business through some bias they have towards facial hair.

That said, l have grown facial hair from time to time. l like goatees. l have grown a beard from time to time, sometimes it looks good, sometimes it looks awful. Beards grow differently each time. When l grow a beard people think l'm Jewish.

6. Brian SD

Brian SD Senior member

People 18+ with facial hair are statistically more likely to be a virgin.

7. PITAronin

PITAronin Senior member

Mustache (that's been in place for the last 35 years) and goatee at the moment (these have come and gone over the years w/ the current version having set up residence about two years ago)

8. FIHTies

FIHTies Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Forget about Grizzly... ZZ Top... [​IMG]

9. faustian bargain

faustian bargain Senior member

i'm a goatee man (see avatar). i shaved it all off once, about 4 years ago. [​IMG] never again.

10. Stu

Stu Senior member

My main and only client, my wife, likes my goatee, so it stays.
    Personally, I'd prefer to shave it off as I feel cleaner.