1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Facebook: Yay or Nay?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Maharlika, Feb 18, 2009.

1. Neo_Version 7

Neo_Version 7 Senior member

I joined awhile ago and waited anxiously for people to add me to their friend list. After a few weeks when that didn't happen I got embarrassed and had to make up fake profiles to add to my friend list - you know just to get the ball rolling. Unfortunately my made up profiles have now started pissing myself off and I am unfriending myself one by one.

Dumb Thread material.

Facebook FAIL.

2. Mr T

Mr T Senior member

Dumb Thread material.

Facebook FAIL.

Hannah Montana avatar = life fail.

3. Dakota rube

Dakota rube Senior member

A bit better than yesterday, all day vomiting for
    I joined awhile ago and waited anxiously for people to add me to their friend list. After a few weeks when that didn't happen I got embarrassed and had to make up fake profiles to add to my friend list - you know just to get the ball rolling. Unfortunately my made up profiles have now started pissing myself off and I am unfriending myself one by one.
    Hilarious.
    Sad, certainly.
    But hilarious nonetheless.

4. Steve B.

Steve B. Senior member

I just joined and am enjoying it. Now I argue with my conservative relatives in stead of in the CEespool.

5. boss89

boss89 Member

I found on facebook my distant family, but I don't like facebook. [​IMG]

6. robertorex

robertorex Senior member

i used to like facebook when it was just college kids. Now old people are getting into it. sucks balls.

7. hammer07

hammer07 Senior member

Yay. For me, definitely less time consuming than IM.

8. acidboy

acidboy Senior member

i used to like facebook when it was just college kids. Now old people are getting into it. sucks balls.

I used to like Style Forum when it was just old people. Now college kids are getting into it. sucks balls. [​IMG]

9. rdawson808

rdawson808 Senior member

I used to like Style Forum when it was just old people. Now college kids are getting into it. sucks balls. [​IMG]

Oh wait, that's actually true.

b

10. babygreenspots

babygreenspots Senior member

11. makushin

makushin Senior member

I'm addicted. I hate being addicted to that kind of shit because it such a time suck. I've been very close to deleting it on several occasions because I reason that I don't need the internet to stay in touch with friends and people I see everyday. But it is simply to good of a tool for getting the dirt on people. For example, I'm looking for a roommate since my ex moved out. Today I get an email from a girl at my school. She sounds reasonable. I look at her Facebook and realize she's bat shit crazy. If not for Facebook I might have given her a chance since she looked normal. To this extent, Facebook is indispensable. [​IMG]

12. seocyber

seocyber New Member

Good site to join . Acquaintance with new peoples which u don't know.I like it.

13. denimdestroyedmylife

denimdestroyedmylife Senior member

previously i wrote "i don't feel safe" but this time i wrote "spend too much time on FB" because it doesn't ask you a follow-up question
    since that last post i have rejoined, quit and rejoined once more! [​IMG]

14. Maharlika

Maharlika Senior member

^^ Not a good sign[​IMG]

15. Neo_Version 7

Neo_Version 7 Senior member

since that last post i have rejoined, quit and rejoined once more!
    [​IMG]

Another one bites the dust.