• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Face Masks: Pick Your Favorite (Select 2)

Face Masks: Pick Your Favorite (Select 2)

• Disposable surgical mask

• White cotton mask

• Linen-lined mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of suiting fabric

• Patterned mask (checks, stripes, fun print, etc.)

• Solid color silk mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of tie fabric

• Sports mask made of synthetic fabric

• Denim mask

• Face shield

Results are only viewable after voting.

Styleforum Ari

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
What's your mask of choice? If you have no idea, check out our Face Mask Guide: we listed face coverings from a variety of brands, including "sartorial masks", basic masks, organic cotton and silk masks, denim masks, sports masks, and even face shields.

Stay safe everyone!

Gunclub1_sm.jpg

Reactions: RSS

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
My favorite mask is a disposable surgical face mask. My second favorite mask is my use of clothing to hide from my problems.

jonathanS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I’m sorry, I just wear the mask your wife picked out for me this morning, which is none Bc she didn’t want to disrupt the lord’s creation.

jonathanS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just to be safe, shouldn’t you wear a mask at least until Nov 4th? /s
Haha, nope. Won’t do. This thing is going to magically go away November 4. Just like it magically went away for 3 weeks because George Floyd protests. Now it’s back! Lol. They’re gaslighting seniors into thinking the bubonic plague is out in full force & coming for them.

Encathol Epistemia

Reaction score
I bought one of those suiting cloth masks because I wanted to have a second mask for occasions when I might be outside for longer than an hour or two, but my favorite mask remains one that an old colleague of mine made for me. It's a sort of green satin facing with blue cotton inside.

Mask - Green Facing.JPG

That irregular spot is a small bloodstain. I somehow managed to cut myself on a box that had been delivered for me and it happens that the stuff of life makes very stubborn stains.

Mask - Blue Interior Misrevealed.JPG

This is meant to be the interior facing, but at first I somehow failed to grasp that and sometimes wore it reversed.

JFWR

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wear a mask with cats on it so I can make off-colour jokes about having another word for kitties all over my face.

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I’m sorry, I just wear the mask your wife picked out for me this morning, which is none Bc she didn’t want to disrupt the lord’s creation.

DAMN SON! That was a dope comeback

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I’ve had it with the experts. They’re all wrong. They said we would be at 2.2 million deaths, now we are looking at 60k. I mean geez. Talk about missing their mark.

Galaxybrain.png

Thun242

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
None of them. My choice is respirators, especially black ffp2 mask. If I should choose from the list then the disposable surgial would it be.

emptym

Reaction score
God created us with reason so that we could use it to flourish, in part by making things like clothes, eyeglasses, and masks.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads