**F/W 2013 Kop List**

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by jet, Aug 4, 2013.

1. shootspeed

shootspeed Senior member

an ss cardigan and a nice pair of dark gray or black trousers. kinda geared towards work-friendly clothes that i can also wear out at night. also keeping my eye out on whatever siki im and peir wu will be available as well.

2. notwithit

notwithit Pullup laureate

Some kinda non-denim pants that work with u-neck tees and a leather jacket and whatnot. Not really sure what I'm going for or whether I'll find it, but something that leans toward neither CM nor sweatpants.

Nubuck belt in a slightly warm sand color. I have a pretty specific image, but again no clue where to find it.

Gloves that I'm actually happy with, maybe MTM.

Schneider scarf, maybe, because I'll be right around three years late hopping on the bandwagon. :satisfied:

Some WvG henleys when they come out.

Maybe a couple more WvG button-downs now that monkey arms are a reality.

Always on the lookout for travel-friendly biz-caz outerwear and better travel gear for short trips.

3. thewho13

thewho13 Senior member

This list likely won't be close to fulfilled by the time 2013 is over, but dream big right?

First up, I'd like a pair of lace-up boots, something Americana-ish. The Red Wing Heritage collection actually has a few nice items I've got my eye on at the moment, and they're not terribly expensive either. Visvim Virgil boots are the ideal I'm trying to approximate. I'd say fuck the whole "settling" thing, but I'm putting my foot down (ha, sorry) on spending that much money ($1,000+ jfc) on a pair of boots right now. Just doesn't make any sense for me at the moment. A price of $250-$300 is much more appropriate, and I think these and these and these look pretty nice for the price.

Sophnet is putting out a pair of cargo cords which look pretty great, but I think I'd be satisfied with really any pair of cords with some interesting details. Bonus for being able to try them on in the States before ordering them. Navy would be nice (maybe I don't get out often enough, but I haven't seen too many pairs of navy cords in the wild), but whatever.

This RRL cardigan. I really want a nice chunky shawl-collar cardigan that I can wear as a light jacket; this seems like a good fit with the direction I want to go.

There are a few more items in the new Made & Crafted collection I like as well. T's and shirts with interesting Americana details for the most part. I think the bunny button-up is great, for example. There's just something cheeky about it, which really resonates with the way I'm trying to tackle dressing like some Bon Iver-loving clown.

Lastly, I hope ToJ will stick around long enough for me to order a jacket from them. My heart has been lusting after a B-3 with shearling, but no one makes anything in a remotely appropriate price range. The only other thing I'd want to throw money at would be a ToJ, of course, and the A-2 would fit in pretty well with all the other stuff I've listed above.

4. superego

superego Senior member

- stephan schneider outerwear (possibly one of the hooded pieces from the new collection, but haven't seen the whole collection yet so who knows)
    - sns herning knit (possibly in the new oxblood colorway, wait to see the entire collection)
    - classicish charcoal 3/4 length over/topcoat with some interesting details (maybe zegna? know idea where I'll find this one)
    - black tapered denim (looking at the BiG samurai 710 collabo)
    - rick owens/balmain/incarnation black leather if I can get a deal
    - black boots (a la marsell, augusta)
    - brown boots (a la officine creative)

Last edited: Aug 4, 2013

5. A Fellow Linguist

A Fellow Linguist Senior member

nice socks and underwear, a good ring or two, maybe a scarf. I'm pretty content, but I'm sure I'll end up a buying a shirt or something.

6. djt00

djt00 Senior member

reminds me of star trek, cool t-shirt.

7. fistinyoface

fistinyoface Senior member

Individual Sentiments kop list for A/W 13.

• Wrap lace boots
    [​IMG]

• Five hole boots
    [​IMG]

• Cropped pants

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And two double layered knits in suitably engaging material. Doesn't look like any stores ordered them, so no pictures yet.

8. djt00

djt00 Senior member

at least one knit (currently don't have too many, cos?
    wool hooded coat / jacket (need a size bigger) cos?
    black / grey leather gloves (idk, something really cool, haven't found yet)
    scarf (want something really nice, idk which brand)
    playstation 4

Last edited: Aug 5, 2013

9. LonerMatt

LonerMatt Senior member

[​IMG]

10. hendrix

hendrix Ill-proportioned

Not that I have a problem with COS, but for knits and coats it might be worth aspiring to a bit nicer stuff.

11. nicelynice

nicelynice Senior member

12. djt00

djt00 Senior member

Definitely if I find something cool that doesn't cost too much! [​IMG] Although, I'm not a knit guy and I've been happy with COS offerings so far. Won't buy something just because the brand name is more SF approved. [​IMG]

i.e. this COS knit looks good to me.

[​IMG][​IMG]

13. matty long legs

matty long legs Senior member

Wool blouson
    Brown captoes
    Navy cashmere vneck
    Rancourt Hamilton boot

14. fistinyoface

fistinyoface Senior member

15. pickpackpockpuck

pickpackpockpuck Senior member

not like m.a.+ exactly reinvented the hoodie there...