1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

F/S: NWT Hartford Denim Company Handmade 16 oz Kurabo Mills Selvedge Denim Jeans. 34 x 35

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Nataku, May 30, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nataku

Nataku Senior member

I bought these via phone order from Hartford Denim Company. They are a great new company that sews their denim jeans completely by hand in their workshop in Hartford Connecticut. Hand peened rivets. The quality is amazing. Sadly they're a bit small for me. Rather than return them, I thought I would pass them on here for what I paid (I bought them at a sale price) and introduce someone to such a great company. They offer lifetime repairs on their products as well. Check out their website:

http://www.hartforddenimcompany.com/

These are a limited run with the 16 oz Kurabo Mills selvedge denim made for a store in Tokyo. Light blue stitching. 003 fit (see website for details). Tagged a 36 but they run small. They measure at a 34 waist. Hemmed at a 35 inseam.

Measurements using Blue in Green's Measuring Guide.

Waist: 17 1/4"
    Inseam: 35"
    Front Rise: 12 1/2"
    Rear Rise: 17 1/2"
    Thigh: 12 3/4"
    Leg Opening: 9 1/2"

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.