1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

F/S: NWT $625 Slim Lardini Charcoal Herringbone Grey Blazer 100% Cotton Patch Pockets US 42-44R Mad

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by PatriotsFan, Oct 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PatriotsFan

PatriotsFan Senior member

New W/Tags Lardini Blazer in Euro Size 54 (translates to a 42R or a slim 44R based on the measurements) - sold out fairly quickly on Yoox.

Dual Vents. Patch Pockets. Made in Italy. Pick Stitching. Dark Charcoal Gray Herringbone Weave. Semi-Lined. Two Button. Four Interior Pockets. 100% Cotton. Retails for $625

Measurements:
    Armpit to Armpit: 22.5 inches
    Shoulder to Shoulder: 19 inches
    Total Length from Bottom of Collar: 30.3 inches
    Sleeve Length from End of Shoulder to End of Sleeve Cuff: 26 inches (can easily be taken-in by 1.5 inches if necessary)

I'd like to get $175 shipped in the CONUS. Let me know if you have any questions.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 28, 2012
  2. PatriotsFan

3. PatriotsFan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.