• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

F/S: New Black Chukka Boots - Good Value

wholecut

Reaction score
Asking: $59.99 plus actual shipping (CONUS only). Price+ship (in box) capped at $70.00. If it costs more than $10.00 for shipping, I will eat the balance. The were also marked as original retail for $135.00. You only need to pay the exact amount after I shipped.

Item: BNWT Black Chukka Boots Size 9.5M. The rubber soles may look worn down in the pic but I can assure you that is not the case and the all parts of the soles are fully intact. You can blame it on my sub-par photography skills.

Origin: I bought these boots @ Daffy's 6 years ago when I was still in NY and intended to use these good quality boots as beaters but I moved to the west coast a few years ago and found myself having no opportunity or excuse to wear these. They were bought at a time when you could find good value bargains at Daffy's for the discerning (but not mindlessly brand conscious). It don't know if Daffy's still offers compelling value as they don't have a west coast presence. Rather than letting these new shoes go to waste/oblivion, I rather sell it at cost or below to a fellow a SFer. They are also marked Made in Brazil. I know some SFers only believe in Made in England or Italy but to my discerning but non-expert eyes, they are of at least a reasonable quality for a every(other)day-use pair.

Details: They have rubber soles (there's a label "MSM" on soles). They are also fully lined with leather insoles and socks. The label on the insole is "Private Label" with a logo and the words handcrafted in fine print. Model name is "Lindsay II". They have been protected with shoe trees, etc for the last 6 years and were sitting in my closet with my Church's, Barkers, Cole Haans and Coaches (yes, I have been hoarding a few nice shoes and have yet to work them into my rotation).

Please let me know if you have questions.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.