• Welcome to the Styleforum Approved contest! This is a contest where everyone wins: in fact, every participant will get a (highly coveted) “Styleforum approved” bracelet to flaunt to your oblivious friends. The only thing you have to do is show appreciation for a member of the forum or an affiliate vendor.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

F.S. Edwin Nashvilles tagged size 36 x 36

blackgrass

Reaction score
I just got these in the mail yesterday and they are too big. I bought them off of damnlan from Superfuture. See post here: http://superfuture.com/city/supertal...ad.php?t=13203

The tagged size is 36 x 36. I measured them out laying flat as 19 inches across and 37.5 for the inseam starting at the middle of the crotch seam. So the actual measurements are 38 waist 37.5 inseam. I'm not sure if these have been washed in hot water or not so they could shrink to the tagged size. Great looking jeans...nice demin....just too big for me. Still very dark and ready to be broken in.

I'm asking $80 which includes US shipping. Might be willing to trade...Whatcha got?
Please email me at [email protected] Remove the NOSPAM when emailing.

blackgrass

Reaction score
One more bump...
Reduced to $70 including shipping to the US.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Face Masks: Pick Your Favorite (Choose 2)

• Disposable surgical mask

• White cotton mask

• Linen-lined mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of suiting fabric

• Patterned mask (checks, stripes, fun print, etc.)

• Solid color silk mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of tie fabric

• Sports mask made of synthetic fabric

• Denim mask

• Face shield

Results are only viewable after voting.