F#*king ex-gf

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Caboose, Dec 28, 2009.

1. Caboose

Caboose Member

no idea if this is the right area of the forums but i need advice

and yes its a soppy (highschool) relationship thing, i know i don't like reading them either

my gf broke up with me about 2 months ago i was pretty broken up about it but im getting over it now, doesn't hurt as much anymore. anyway she has started or is about to start dating my best friend, and he has said he will go out with her previously telling me he wouldn't do such a thing. so much for the bros before hoes thing. is it just me or does your ex breaking up with you then dating your best friend seem wrong? am i justified in being pissed at the both of them or am i missing something here? so style forum what do i do here, i only see a few options

1. ignore the both of them and stop talking to them, letting them go have their fun
    2. stay friends and hide my anger, and giving them my blessing
    or 3. and i forgot what my third option was

so learned members of style forum, what do i do?

2. randallr

randallr Senior member

Poke holes in your best friends condoms.

3. Mr. Moo

Mr. Moo Boxercise Toughguy

Your best - best - friend is dating your ex? This is a cardinal sin amongst the brotherhood of men. Start with randallr's idea and see where that takes you.

4. Garage/Surf Rock

Garage/Surf Rock Senior member

5. Joffrey

Joffrey Senior member

no idea if this is the right area of the forums but i need advice

and yes its a soppy (highschool) relationship thing, i know i don't like reading them either

my gf broke up with me about 2 months ago i was pretty broken up about it but im getting over it now, doesn't hurt as much anymore. anyway she has started or is about to start dating my best friend, and he has said he will go out with her previously telling me he wouldn't do such a thing. so much for the bros before hoes thing. is it just me or does your ex breaking up with you then dating your best friend seem wrong? am i justified in being pissed at the both of them or am i missing something here? so style forum what do i do here, i only see a few options

1. ignore the both of them and stop talking to them, letting them go have their fun
    2. stay friends and hide my anger, and giving them my blessing
    or 3. and i forgot what my third option was

so learned members of style forum, what do i do?

Don't reduce yourself into getting angry over this. Simply move on from the girl and realize your best friend is no longer your best friend. Just another guy you're friends with and you can't trust as far as you can throw. No need for deep animosity life is too short.

6. MrG

MrG Senior member

I can't tell you what to do. This (sort of) happened to me once in high school, but the girl actually didn't tell either of us. She and I dated, then she broke up with me, but we were still "dating." I later found out she was going out with one of my best friends while we were "dating." He didn't know, and I didn't know. I knew he was trying to get with her, and I tried to kick his ass over it (he ran and hid). However, neither of us knew the other was seeing this girl. He thought they were exclusive, and I thought we were "fixing" our relationship. They stopped seeing one another, and she and I were together for a while longer. We ultimately broke up for good. We're now 30. The guy and I are still good friends, and she's some chick I laugh at on Facebook.

The moral of the story? I'm sure it makes you angry now, but in 10-15 years you'll be shocked at how little it matters (and how trite and stupid it all seems).

7. edmorel

edmorel Quality Seller!! Dubiously Honored

masturbate, a lot.

well, yeah, but this is a general answer to pretty much any problem one can face.

BTW, were me and my friends the only ones that regularly shared girls? I don't mean threesomes and stuff but after one guy broke up/was done with one chick, she typically ended up with another dude in the group. It's not like you should be looking to get married in high school and there is not much you can do about a girl that wants to be generous with her cooch. High school girls are like joints, take a puff and pass her on.

8. oneeightyseven

oneeightyseven Almost Special

give me your ex's number. I'll do the rest.

9. Agnacious

Agnacious Senior member

Mess with her head. Tell her how strange it is to have two people your have had sex with date eachother. Then start describing intimate details as a friend trying to help out like exactly how he likes his dick sucked and how much he enjoys a tongue in the ass etc.

10. Jayhawk1412

Jayhawk1412 Senior member

I would make fun of my best friend telling him to have fun with my sloppy seconds.

Then I would go on and date your ex gf's friends and have sex with several of them.

Then, don't talk to either your ex or your ex best friend because neither of them care about you.

There's the facts buddy. Good luck.

11. edmorel

edmorel Quality Seller!! Dubiously Honored

Mess with her head. Tell her how strange it is to have two people your have had sex with date eachother. Then start describing intimate details as a friend trying to help out like exactly how he likes his dick sucked and how much he enjoys a tongue in the ass etc.

yeah, that will show her! Tell a girl you dated that you sucked a guy's cock and licked his a-hole. I'm sure that won't get around the high school and come back to haunt him.

12. TyCooN

TyCooN Senior member

13. Caboose

Caboose Member

haha great advice here

i was going to beat him up but it would have been unfair on him lol, spose ill just avoid everything till school starts again in February, then ill poke holes in his condoms

14. TyCooN

TyCooN Senior member

haha great advice here

i was going to beat him up but it would have been unfair on him lol, spose ill just avoid everything till school starts again in February, then ill poke holes in his condoms

You guys are mad drama kids.

Once you're having better than her you won't even care for the chump and the wench anymore. That's for sure money.

15. indesertum

indesertum Senior member

i think the standard advice would be:

find the next girl and get laid. and then some