• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Extra fat? Extra skin? Mild gyno? Please tell me how to get rid of these!!

ShamPOW

Reaction score
Ok, so the story is about when I was 14 I was 5"5 and weighed 140. Not to overweight but fat none the less. Although I always thought I had and unusually fat chest. Last year I shot up to 6"1 and still weigh about 140. Now I have been running/playing sports more often and am on 3 high school teams. Basically my point is I am skinny everywhere and flabby in the chest. My question to you is how do I get rid of them. Because unfortunately these are preventing me from gaining weight because I think I'm getting fat again, even though I'm really skinny.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
fill it out with muscle ala Ahhhnold

ToriLee

Reaction score
I really don't see any fat whatsoever, but you simply need to bulk up. Try 50 pushups every other day and supplement with 1 gram of protein per lb of body weight. Add 25 pushups to your regimen every 3 weeks until you can't do anymore. You're not flabby, you just need muscle.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads