• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Exquisite Trimmings - Finest Men's Accessories - Affiliate Thread

patliean1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My absolute favorite necktie ever, which I wear more than any other tie I own (and currently wearing) is your private label Exquisite Trimmings grenadine tie in dark navy. Going on 3-4 years now...

ShayaEXQT

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
My absolute favorite necktie ever, which I wear more than any other tie I own (and currently wearing) is your private label Exquisite Trimmings grenadine tie in dark navy. Going on 3-4 years now...
Made my day with that comment. Its a privilege to occupy such a special place in a gents wardrobe!

Mr. Six

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Welcome back, Shaya! I assume things are on the upswing, which is great.

ShayaEXQT

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I'm proud to launch our new site, exclusively on Style Forum. You'll notice the the new URL is exqt.co, exquisitetrimmings.com will still be active (it'll be transferred over to the new site in a few days), but I think the new URL will be less work for your fingers on the keyboard!

I'm hoping this new site will provide an elevated and more refined shopping experience compared to our previous offering.

Looking forward to hearing your comments and feedback.

Thanks for your support!

Last edited:

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi there, the new site looks wonderful and is so much more pleasant to navigate. Great work!

Does the VAT still automatically deduct at checkout? I added a pair of Lescas to my cart at 130 GBP, which is the current sale price, but was still being charged 130GBP even after my address was entered and I was going through checkout. I can, of course, just put the transaction through on the old site for now, but wanted to check. Thanks!

Last edited:

ShayaEXQT

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi there, the new site looks great and is so much more pleasant to navigate. Great work!

Does the VAT still automatically deduct at checkout? I added a pair of Lescas to my cart at 130 GBP, which is the current sale price, but was still being charged 130GBP even after my address was entered and I was going through checkout. I can, of course, just put the transaction through on the old site for now, but wanted to check. Thanks!
This seems to be a bit of a Shopify mess. I am working through it now. Will update ASAP. :(

Contango

Reaction score
This seems to be a bit of a Shopify mess. I am working through it now. Will update ASAP. :(
That would be great, at least two items I’m looking to get seem to be the last one in stock :cry:

Really liking the choice of shipping options to Australia I must say - kudos for that and having a reasonably priced option in there.

ShayaEXQT

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
That would be great, at least two items I’m looking to get seem to be the last one in stock :cry:

Really liking the choice of shipping options to Australia I must say - kudos for that and having a reasonably priced option in there.
A fix has been applied and it should work now. Thanks for your patience.

Shipping charges are an annoying thing, I'm trying to keep them as low as possible.

taxgenius

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just bought 4 ties and a pocket square. I think the F. Marino ties are a huge bargain, even when not on sale. To round it out, I bought this Rumisu pocket square.

main_3520_rumisu-insomnia-red-1_670x.png

Contango

Reaction score
Placed my first order and received a shipping notification within a few hours of when they would’ve opened. Very happy.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 61 39.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 17.9%

Forum statistics

Threads