• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Exquisite Trimmings - Finest Men's Accessories - Affiliate Thread

ShayaEXQT

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Introducing...

Pocket squares by Millie Bridget Henry

Why are they different? Millie gleans her inspiration from her life experiences and illustrates what inspires her and what she feels compliments men's classic attire. The designs are then transferred to fine silk, printed in England and finished with a hand rolled edge.

Shop the collection

QUETZAL PRINT SILK POCKET SQUAREBIRDS OF PARADISE PRINT SILK POCKET SQUAREGREEN LABYRINTH PRINT SILK POCKET SQUARE

Meanie

Reaction score
Just thought I'd put in a good word. I was interested in a tussah silk tie, but was unsure about the color/feel when purchasing online. The live chat representative I spoke to was accomodating with the retuns policy - although I will not be needing it after all!

DSC_0130.JPG

talkhot

Reaction score
Also had the pleasure of ordering two ties and two pairs of socks on the new site. If I get to it, I'll share some pictures. Some of the house brand ties are on a steal price and the quality is amazing, I'm a huge fan of the 9cm x 150cm tie offerings (I don't wear 8cm ties).

The new site is much faster and navigates way better, I also like the checkout experience.

ShayaEXQT

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Also had the pleasure of ordering two ties and two pairs of socks on the new site. If I get to it, I'll share some pictures. Some of the house brand ties are on a steal price and the quality is amazing, I'm a huge fan of the 9cm x 150cm tie offerings (I don't wear 8cm ties).

The new site is much faster and navigates way better, I also like the checkout experience.
Very kind, thank you!

heldentenor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got a beautiful cashmere Calabrese striped tie on Wednesday for a song. Can't to wear it this fall. Shaya, the new cloth bags are a really nice touch!

ShayaEXQT

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Got a beautiful cashmere Calabrese striped tie on Wednesday for a song. Can't to wear it this fall. Shaya, the new cloth bags are a really nice touch!
Currently experimenting with a few branding changes. All these things take time but nice to know it's been noticed!

zenosparadox

Reaction score
I just wanted to add my list to the chorus of compliments here. I placed two rather large orders just after the new website launched a couple of weeks ago. Everything shipped quickly, each item was better than expected, and the customer service was impeccable. I can't recommend them enough. I wish I had an excuse to stock up on ties and pocket squares right now. There are many beautiful things at wonderful prices for any of you lucky enough to need them.

Camerashy

Reaction score
Don’t need them but couldn’t miss out on a nice wine coloured silk tie which will drop tomorrow and should go well with a light blue shirt

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.