1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Experiences with airlines

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by johnnymarrsbarres, May 23, 2006.

1. Johdus Fanfoozal

Johdus Fanfoozal Senior member

Flying coach to Sydney from L.A. in November. And then will be flying domestic to Ayers Rock, Cairns, maybe other places.

Any reason to go with a carrier other than Qantas trans-Pacific or domestic?

Last edited: Jul 20, 2011
  2. globetrotter

globetrotter Senior member

here's my take - in almost every way AA is preferable. why "almost" because the level of service can vary on differnt international routes. so a speciifc route might be better with Delta than AA.

3. globetrotter

globetrotter Senior member

this is my life - landed at 6 pm on Sat from bogota via miami. 8 pm sunday flew to seattle. returned on the redeye, 5 am tuesday and went straight to the office. thursday morning flying to buffalo, returning thur night.

4. redcaimen

redcaimen Senior member

This is good to hear. You would definately know. I know you go to Sao Paulo. Often a flight to Rio will stop in Sao Paulo first. Over the years I have probably taken 20 flights with delta from Atlanta to Rio starting from somewhere in the west - either San Diego or Las Vegas. I think I once went thru JFK to Rio for some reason but always on Delta. Im going to try American and see how it is. They appear to fly out of Dallas or Miami. Dallas would save me a couple of hours on what is a pretty boring trip. They seem cheaper too.

5. edinatlanta

edinatlanta Senior member

Delta sends the oldest fucking planes in the fleet to South America.

They are also upgrading all their lounges