1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Experience with this ebay seller?

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by petescolari, Feb 4, 2005.

1. petescolari

petescolari Senior member

Gentlemen, Have any of you had any experience with this ebay seller? Zegna suits Looks like they have sold a ton of Zegna suits and seem to have good feedback to boot. Should I be worried of authenticity? Are these too good to be true?

2. tattersall

tattersall Senior member

No experience with the seller but looks fishy to me - "su misura" is Zegna's MTM program. Unlikely that dozens of these in standard sizes from the 2005 collection would be available - I would keep away.

3. petescolari

petescolari Senior member

Thanks.

The fact the suits were from 'su misura' line was why I was hesitating in the first place. I went through their feedback, but I still wasn't completely sold on them.

I think I will let this one go by the wayside.

4. uriahheep

uriahheep Senior member

I wouldn't be concerned about the authenticity, as I think that they are probably unclaimed MTM garments.