1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Experience with the ebay-seller auspiciousone?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Ndure, Jun 23, 2012.

1. Ndure

Ndure Senior member

2. Le Samourai

Le Samourai Well-Known Member

I've bought from him. Has been a high end eBay seller for over a decade now iirc, buy with confidence. (it's not me btw :foo:)

3. dfoverdx

dfoverdx Senior member

i find his prices too high compared to other high end sellers. Kiton shirts for example goes from $175 to $300 generally and the shirts he listed are $365 with odd colors and patterns. It's just my opinion to say that you can find better and cheaper.

4. ap10046

ap10046 Senior member

Bought quite a lot of Polo stuff from them..VERY reliable...a wee bit expensive, though...
    Usually manages to source stuff you just can't find elsewhere.

5. Ndure

Ndure Senior member

So all products are authetic?

6. marblehouse

marblehouse Senior member

Yes.