1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Experience with CEGO?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by BDCook, Jun 17, 2006.

1. BDCook

BDCook Active Member

I know this subject has been beaten to death, but I'll be in NYC for 4 weeks, starting Saturday.

I want to get my first custom made shirts done, but I'm not exactly in a fashion metropolis in Charlotte.

I would love to be able to get a test shirt made while I'm there, but would it be possible in that time frame?

I decided to go this way over Chan or Individualized Shirts based on past experiences read on this board.

2. whoopee

whoopee Senior member

Four weeks is definitely enough time.

3. mack11211

mack11211 Senior member

Many other threads on this board will attest to CEGO's quality.

4. BDCook

BDCook Active Member

thanks.

I will definitely get in touch with ShirtMaven.

5. Film Noir Buff

Film Noir Buff Senior member

6. JordanB

JordanB Senior member

I know this subject has been beaten to death, but I'll be in NYC for 4 weeks, starting Saturday.

I would love to be able to get a test shirt made while I'm there, but would it be possible in that time frame?

You'll have to ask Carl about timing, but I think his standard turn around is about 3 weeks and could probably be quicker for a rush job. So you'll definitely be able to make it.

7. maxnharry

maxnharry Senior member

I spoke with Carl about an upcoming visit that I am making to NY for a much smaller period of time than what you're talking about and he was very accomodating about timing. I would certainly call, but am nearly certain that he could get some shirts done for you in 4 weeks.