1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Experience from Swaine Adeney Brigg Gladstone bag?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Bartholomeus, Feb 11, 2011.

1. Ich_Dien

Ich_Dien Senior member

Call me a pedant but that's erroneous. SAB bought out the company that made that hat after the film therefore inheriting the acclaim.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2013
  2. Olivier F

Olivier F New Member

Very very bad experience!!! Run away!!!!!
    I ordered 2 bags which were supposed to be for everyday use and delivered me 2 bags to travel. After many discussions I accepted to keep one and I just asked to change me one, and they did not even accept. They offered me a discount on the next bag, but there will never be another one. I never saw that before. In any store. They don't take care at all of the satisfaction of the customer. What a shame for a so high price label... Incredible.

3. GothamRed

GothamRed Senior member

This doesn't even make sense...

4. brax

brax Senior member

Not sure why the photos disappeared above but here is a repost:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. MrLau8999

MrLau8999 Member

Hi,

I really want one, but the price is still stingy.

Great elegance though; reminds me of the female counterpart in Mary Poppins (made of carpet of course, and legendary storage space).

Anyone that tips us off as to the dates of their yearly sales, hats off to them.