• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

@$$ exercises

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Yallz,

I used to think dat squatz and deadz were good azz exercisez.

WRONG BITCHEZZZ!!

I didn't have a squat rack at the hotel this week so I tried lunges as a lil' crappy substitute. I was expecting a JOAK. I got the TRUTH, instead.

I grabbed a couple dumbells and did some weighted lunges. My ass cheeks are more sore today than that time the '85 Bears ran a train on me.

The only exercise I remember working out my butt like this was stiff-legged deadlifts. For some reason the squats and regular deads hit a lot of body parts but seem to avoid the butt.

JUST THOUGHT YOU ALL SHOULD KNOW. It doesn't really matter to me since I have a fucking sweet bubble butt as is, but for all you lanky flabby-assed mofos, this could be a useful datum.

Kajak

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yup. If you want to not be able to walk due to your ass being so huge, do jump lunges with weights.

Rosenberg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've been preaching this for years, but nobody believes me. Either that or they're afraid to be seen doing lunges at the gym to avoid being asked by the resident powerlifter if they're trying to work out their vagina muscles

entrero

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any decent bodybuilder respects the lunge. Ask Ronnie Coleman known for his "butterfly ass"

Scrumhalf

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lunges are fantastic exercises. Not sure why they got the bad rap among the bros (sorry Metro, not including you in that group, of course..
)

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 14 3.9%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 62 17.2%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 119 33.1%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 64 17.8%
  • 31 - 40