• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excellent new Heineken ad campaign

Reggs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If Herge ever got into advertising, this would be the result. I saw this on YouTube and think this whole campaign is great. I love everything about it. It's also rare to have an ad with the leading man having curly hair. Watch this first: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcX1P...embedded#at=35
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. A few of the other characters: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oq-Fg...layer_embedded
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILBWj...layer_embedded

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXt_8...layer_embedded

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. The song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=On6U-...layer_embedded

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

jessis

Reaction score
Clever using the Mad Men theme song to create the air of sophistication. Well put together ad, I like it. I feel like a beer, not Heineken!

appolyon

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Nice work from Heineken. This would have worked out nicer if we got to meet the characters first and then see what they were all talking about at the end ...

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I can already imagine the iPUA forums going gangbusters over this.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Is it supposed to be a response to all that most interesting man in the world bullshit?

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
it's one of the worst beer campaigns I have ever seen.

lefty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
lefty

JustChris

Reaction score
The Heineken ads are terrible. Not as bad as the new Stella Artois ads, but still terrible. It seems like beer advertising is starting to go the way of perfume advertising; namely, pointless meanderings that make you go "what the **** was that supposed to be about?" at the end.

That Guiness ad rocks, though.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
yeah, or liquor advertising. maybe the ban on advertising hard booze wasn't a bad idea.

Originally Posted by JustChris
The Heineken ads are terrible. Not as bad as the new Stella Artois ads, but still terrible. It seems like beer advertising is starting to go the way of perfume advertising; namely, pointless meanderings that make you go "what the **** was that supposed to be about?" at the end.

That Guiness ad rocks, though.

JohnnyLaw

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those ads were awful and the Guinness one was just vile. I guess that's what it takes to sell swill.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads