1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Excellent EDWARD GREEN Wholecuts (Newbury Model) -- Black -- Size 7.5E UK on the 606 Last

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Flimsychicken, Dec 4, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flimsychicken

Flimsychicken Senior member

For sale is a very nice, very gently used pair of Edward Green Newbury wholecut oxfords in black. These have been worn only a handful of times (see the pictures). They are size 7.5E UK on the 606 Last (a nice classic EG last with a slightly chiseled toe). If you need a black staple shoe, why not make it an EG wholecut?

Shoe trees are not included, but I will include the original box.

Retail for EGs is now about $1100 or so. My price is $379 shipped CONUS. Please PM for international shipping rates. Feel free to PM me with any other questions. Thanks.

Photos:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. gyasih

gyasih Senior member

Great price. GLWS

3. Zarium

Zarium Senior member

Great price! Would buy if they were my size. Flimsychicken is an amazing seller - I bought a pair of Vass from him and he shipped internationally without any hassle - buy with confidence!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.