ex lied about being pregnant! thanks for all your help.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by deranged, Sep 25, 2010.

1. MetroStyles

MetroStyles Senior member

Putting on my serious hat for a second, you are severely taking words and twisting them. It's not ENTIRELY her fault, no. Not even the most childish and misogynistic of us are saying that. It is her fault for not doing the right thing and getting an abortion, instead of bringing a child into a broken family where it won't have any contact with a father. And yes, THAT is the right thing to do.

You're taking these comments and saying that anyone on the other side hates women, which is absurd as you should recognize. We all have women in our lives that we love and would lay our lives down for. But OP doesn't owe a woman he casually dated for 4 weeks anything.

More importantly he does not owe anything to a woman that:

1) Lied about being on the pill
    2) Lied about getting an abortion if she would ever get pregnant with him
    3) Possibly lied about being pregnant and changed her story several times
    4) Sent incendiary and mean-spirited texts like "haha you owe your life to me"

He did the responsible thing beforehand: He had a talk to her about whether she would get an abortion or not, he asked about the pill and she said she was on it, and then he proceeded to have sex after that. She lied about all of that.

That, my friend, is why he is justified. Not the 4-week thing.

2. Fuuma

Fuuma Franchouillard Modasse

Weren't you taken hostage a few days ago?
    Huh? Is this a french kidnapping joke?

3. deranged

deranged Senior member

Laugh if you want, and you guys probably don't even see it. I'm done trying to explain it to you. You boys are some sad, sleazy sacks of shit. Without even questioning or reading between the lines, or having the other side, you leaped to support this asshole.

Like on the Elin Woods thread, "that bitch had it coming/deserves it. She was just out for the money. fuck her!"

i feel bad joining this argument, but why does it matter if people have different opinions on a certain situation? I am probably an asshole, but i just needed to think about my future over anything else. I don't feel like I should throw away everything i've worked for becasue of a 4 week mistake.
    It was in my best interest to push for an abortion. If indeed she was pregnant, i don't think how I felt or my future came into the picture in her decision making. The only benefit from keeping the child would be to her. I don't gain anything from having a child at 22.
    In the end it was her decision. I would support the child if indeed she decided to keep it, but i had to argue as if support was not an option.
    She is not morally or religiously against having an abortion, as we had conversations prior to sex agreeing to abort in case accidents happened.
    The final decision came from her valuing her life and future more than keeping the child more.
    It was the only logical conclusion when faced with the facts.

4. rach2jlc

rach2jlc Prof. Fabulous Dubiously Honored

Rach, I like you, but way to just bow out without once addressing the facts. I'm trying to keep this rational but you seem to avoiding that at all costs. Do what you will, though, it's not your duty to reply.
    Fine. (1) We have the word of an OP only who has an obvious stake in demonizing her, both because he's on an anonymous forum, nobody knows him, and he's talking to a bunch of "bros." Not on purpose, even, but perhaps psychologically. He's angry, he's hurt, he's hardly going to be "objective" and you guys just leaped right in to say, "yeah dude brah right on fuck dat bitch!" (2) We have no version from the girl. (3) Nobody is saying he should keep the baby or not, or "man up" and marry her. However, the recommendations have ranged from hilarious to criminal. (4) When he found out he's "in the clear," it turned into a woop-woop fest for celebration, a "dude that bitch made it up," etc, not a "you got lucky this time. Rethink your life and be thankful." (5) He actually said, "Pray for me that she will abort this child." He actually said that. (6) The leap to assume the girl was out to get him or make it up makes little sense, in and of itself. Might she have been making it up? maybe. But, from the OP's descriptions of himself, there's little to see why based on their casual encounter that she'd WANT to rope him into a lifelong commitment. The assumption here, again, and the sense of guilt/responsibility has been on the part of the girl virtually from the start. (7) You never stopped to think how scared, hurt, frightened, etc. SHE might have been. It was all, "Dude she's drinkin' and lyin' women are all like that!" blagh blagh. She's the one who has a potential fetus inside of her, or believes that she might. SHE has everything at stake. But NO, fuck her. You want a full discourse/textual analysis of you Alpha Male Studs' assholic ramblings? I doubt even then you'll see the bias.

5. MetroStyles

Fair enough, rach, I agree that if he could be making it up.

I was assuming he was being genuine in his facts.

6. Fuuma

i feel bad joining this argument, but why does it matter if people have different opinions on a certain situation? I am probably an asshole, but i just needed to think about my future over anything else. I don't feel like I should throw away everything i've worked for becasue of a 4 week mistake.
    It was in my best interest to push for an abortion. If indeed she was pregnant, i don't think how I felt or my future came into the picture in her decision making. The only benefit from keeping the child would be to her. I don't gain anything from having a child at 22.
    In the end it was her decision. I would support the child if indeed she decided to keep it, but i had to argue as if support was not an option.
    She is not morally or religiously against having an abortion, as we had conversations prior to sex agreeing to abort in case accidents happened.
    The final decision came from her valuing her life and future more or the child more.
    If she thought about it rationally for long enough, there was only one logical conclusion, and she took it.

This has fuckall to do with the misogynistic/i have no responsibility regarding this/women are all conniving bitches/flee the country/all whores except mom bullshit that gets posted in SF time and again. The level of retard male chest pumping is disgustingly high in here and the sexual frustration of some low-level yuppies is getting on the nerves of the non-idiots among us.

7. Fuuma

Fair enough, rach, I agree that if he could be making it up.

I was assuming he was being genuine in his facts.

God you're a child! He doesn't need to be "making it up" to present a very different view of the situation from the one the girl has. If you haven't understood that by now you've never had a relationship with someone, ever.

8. Huntsman

Huntsman Senior member

Wow, this thread was bad before, and even worse now. A lot of you (aside from the few who I can tell are joking) are really, really, pathetic and awful human beings. Seriously, seriously, seriously. I can't believe that the stupidity and sheer douchebaggery on display is simply a product of age; being a horrendous,vacuous and egotistical shitbag doesn't depend on your age. Some of you are just rotten and it feels nasty to be on the same forum with you. The fistbumping and "man dat bitch trapped you, brah, she prob not even pregnant damn!" is awful. I hope no female members of the forum actually read this thread. You are no catch, OP. No catch at all. Your partner may not be either, but that's beside the point.
    rach, There really is a crisis in the definition of masculinity. Straight men, especially, seem to have a hard time finding a model for what it means to be a man, especially when their fathers have been affected by this erosion, and when many of the traditional expressions of masculinity can no longer carry the truth of malehood within them any longer, men do not know what to cling to. And men, in their insecurity, flee not only from the fronts on which they feel those manifestations attacked, but also from the ideals they represent: No longer are men the default providers, so they forget that manhood is about responsibility. No longer are men assumed to be straight, so straight men, not wanting to be thought gay, forget that manhood contains gentleness and compassion. No longer do religious codes bind men to a code, so they forget that humanity demands they have one. No longer do men have defined societal roles, so men react against the 'invasion' of women by retreating to the fraternity of chest-bumping where they together reinforce those expressions still thought the be emblematic -- though rarely praiseworthy -- of manhood. Nowhere in human conduct does that machismo raise its basest head but in sexual relations, and nowhere in human conduct do men so blindingly succor each other. ~ H

9. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim In Time Out

nowhere in human conduct do men so blindingly succor each other.

[​IMG]

10. holymadness

holymadness Senior member

Huh? Is this a french kidnapping joke?
    Yes, a sad failure. : (

Glad to see some sane people showing up.

11. Macallan9

Macallan9 Senior member

This has fuckall to do with the misogynistic/i have no responsibility regarding this/women are all conniving bitches/flee the country/all whores except mom bullshit that gets posted in SF time and again. The level of retard male chest pumping is disgustingly high in here and the sexual frustration of some low-level yuppies is getting on the nerves of the non-idiots among us.

I think it is laughable that you act like it is a travesty for MS or any other man to think they're better than any women, when it is eminently obvious to anyone who spends more than a week on the forums that you believe you are a better, more enlightened human being than 99% of the people you come in contact with.

12. MetroStyles

Besides, I don't think I am better than women. Another classic case of Fuuma trying to prove his point by putting words into his others' mouths. I love women. [​IMG]

13. itsstillmatt

itsstillmatt The Liberator Dubiously Honored

I feel so old when I read these threads.

14. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Having a Ball

I feel so old when I read these threads.
    No offense brah, but you are old. [​IMG] You have the grouchiness to prove it.

15. Fuuma

Besides, I don't think I am better than women. Another classic case of Fuuma trying to prove his point by putting words into his others' mouths. I love women. [​IMG]
    Why would you use macallan's post (who the fuck is that moron anyway?) about what I supposedly said (but didn't) and present it as a case of me putting words in your mouth? All I said was that you had near zero understanding of how such a situation works, as evidenced bv your binary presentation of the OP's post as either factual information or outright fabrication.