• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ex lied about being pregnant! thanks for all your help.

B1FF

Reaction score
Originally Posted by word
**** wouldn't even be happening if dude was responsible about where his **** ended up. Gotta look out for yourself.

Ferfucksake, there are men out there paying support to women who admitted to digging used condoms out of the trash and wringing out the contents.

Our screwed up legal system doesn't demand these standards of responsibility for the handling of handguns or nuclear waste.

crazyquik

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This is what ******** is for.

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rach2jlc
Wow, this thread was bad before, and even worse now. A lot of you (aside from the few who I can tell are joking) are really, really, pathetic and awful human beings. Seriously, seriously, seriously. I can't believe that the stupidity and sheer douchebaggery on display is simply a product of age; being a horrendous,vacuous and egotistical shitbag doesn't depend on your age. Some of you are just rotten and it feels nasty to be on the same forum with you. The fistbumping and "man dat ***** trapped you, brah, she prob not even pregnant damn!" is awful. I hope no female members of the forum actually read this thread. You are no catch, OP. No catch at all. Your partner may not be either, but that's beside the point.
Yawn. 1) She has changed her story several times. She lied about being on the pill. She lied about how she would get an abortion if she got pregnant. She is sending incendiary texts like "you owe me your life." Yeah, poor girl. Sounds like she is an innocent bystander in all this. 2) He's looking out for his best interests after being tricked by a sneaky girl. 3) He said he would support the kid if she had it, but in the meantime he is trying to convince her not to have it for his (and the kid's, let's be honest) sake. Yes, how woefully rude and terrible of him. What a jerk. Next time she tricks you by not taking pills and saying she is, and then telling you she would get an abortion if she got pregnant, and then ******* with you after the fact, just take it in stride and "man up". You will have Rach's approval that way.
rolleyes.gif
Some of you are so high-and-mighty.

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Macallan9
**** her. All the people calling for you to take responsibility are immature pussies. Man up and abandon the fetus. No MAN would be tied down to something he didn't want to be with, dontcha know? Don't listen to those too unintelligent to agree with me. That would be UNBELIEVABLE. I cannot believe what I am reading in this thread!1!! Their morals are so wrong!
Of course this is all the woman's fault. Holy **** you boys are revolting. If this is indicative of the new 'crop' of SF members, then I have no desire to be a part. It seems like this kind of **** IS getting more rampant, and the level of maturity and overall decency present is virtually NIL. Last post on this thread. Holy **** some of you need some major adjustments. Instead of this turning into a moment to reflect on what you did (meaning the OP), to think about how to change your own life, to figure out how not to do this again, it's become a celebration and a continued pile on?
Originally Posted by MetroStyles
Yawn. 1) She has changed her story several times. She lied about being on the pill. She lied about how she would get an abortion if she got pregnant. She is sending incendiary texts like "you owe me your life." Yeah, poor girl. Sounds like she is an innocent bystander in all this. 2) He's looking out for his best interests after being tricked by a sneaky girl. 3) He said he would support the kid if she had it, but in the meantime he is trying to convince her not to have it for his (and the kid's, let's be honest) sake. Yes, how woefully rude and terrible of him. What a jerk. Next time she tricks you by not taking pills and saying she is, and then telling you she would get an abortion if she got pregnant, and then ******* with you after the fact, just take it in stride and "man up". You will have Rach's approval that way.
rolleyes.gif
Some of you are so high-and-mighty.

WTF is wrong with you today? Do you really have this obvious of problems with women? Meaning, like serious issues with women, not like "Oh, I have girl problems?" (1) She's not here to defend herself and (2) even if the OP's story is true, why is he suddenly Mr. hero amazing cool brah dude no problemo!

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Of course this is all the woman's fault. Holy **** you boys are revolting. If this is indicative of the new 'crop' of SF members, then I have no desire to be a part. It seems like this kind of **** IS getting more rampant, and the level of maturity and overall decency present is virtually NIL. Last post on this thread. Holy **** some of you need some major adjustments. Instead of this turning into a moment to reflect on what you did (meaning the OP), to think about how to change your own life, to figure out how not to do this again, it's become a celebration and a continued pile on?
Yawn, read my previous reply and stop replying to some idealized situation that never happened here. She was a manipulative *****. Read the facts. Hey, are all women manipulative bitches? No. Is the OP an asshole? MAybe, I don't know. Am I scum? Probably. But that has nothing to do with the facts in this thread and this particular situation, in which case he is right. Read my synopsis again and get the rose-colored glasses off.

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Yawn, read my previous reply and stop replying to some idealized situation that never happened here. She was a manipulative *****. Read the facts. Hey, are all women manipulative bitches? No? Is the OP an asshole? MAybe, I don't know. Am I scum? Probably. But that has nothing to do with the facts in this thread and this particular situation, in which case he is right. Read my synopsis again and get the rose-colored glasses off.
I always thought you were funny and I like you, but yeah, I'm now leaning towards scum. And it recasts a lot of your women-joke threads in DT and elsewhere; you are a serious misogynist. Edit: RJman and some others saw this side (not of you, but of the forum in general) and withdrew earlier; I thought they were overreacting, missing the "joke," but maybe they were right. I thought sometimes the homophobia was obvious, but the misogyny is actually infinitely worse.

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I always thought you were funny and I like you, but yeah, I'm leaning towards scum. And it recasts a lot of your women-joke threads in DT and elsewhere; you are a serious misogynist.

I agreed I am scum. There is already a thread for calling me that - it's the Dating threak. In here, let's focus on the situation at hand, in which the OP did everything right and the woman was in the wrong.

I mean for ****'s sake, do you take the woman's side every time? Because she is clearly being manipulative and insidious here.

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
Originally Posted by holymadness
And then there's metro, who has perfected the art of being a manchild.

I feel like totally mature when I see this dumbass post, which is quite an accomplishment...

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I always thought you were funny and I like you, but yeah, I'm now leaning towards scum. And it recasts a lot of your women-joke threads in DT and elsewhere; you are a serious misogynist.

Edit: RJman and some others saw this side (not of you, but of the forum in general) and withdrew earlier; I thought they were overreacting, missing the "joke," but maybe they were right. I thought sometimes the homophobia was obvious, but the misogyny is actually infinitely worse.

You are avoiding an explanation and sticking with generalities. Using the facts, where is the misogyny?

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
lol rach
You are avoiding an explanation and sticking with generalities. Using the facts, where is the misogyny?
Laugh if you want, and you guys probably don't even see it. I'm done trying to explain it to you. You boys are some sad, sleazy sacks of ****. Without even questioning or reading between the lines, or having the other side, you leaped to support this asshole and fistbump him all the way. Like on the Elin Woods thread, "that ***** had it coming/deserves it. She was just out for the money. **** her!"

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Laugh if you want, and you guys probably don't even see it. I'm done trying to explain it to you. You boys are some sad, sleazy sacks of ****.

Rach, I like you, but way to just bow out without once addressing the facts. I'm trying to keep this rational but you seem to avoiding that at all costs. Do what you will, though, it's not your duty to reply.

Macallan9

Reaction score
Of course this is all the woman's fault. Holy **** you boys are revolting. If this is indicative of the new 'crop' of SF members, then I have no desire to be a part.

It seems like this kind of **** IS getting more rampant, and the level of maturity and overall decency present is virtually NIL.

Last post on this thread. Holy **** some of you need some major adjustments.

Instead of this turning into a moment to reflect on what you did (meaning the OP), to think about how to change your own life, to figure out how not to do this again, it's become a celebration and a continued pile on?

WTF is wrong with you today? Do you really have this obvious of problems with women? Meaning, like serious issues with women, not like "Oh, I have girl problems?"

(1) She's not here to defend herself and (2) even if the OP's story is true, why is he suddenly Mr. hero amazing cool brah dude no problemo!

Putting on my serious hat for a second, you are severely taking words and twisting them. It's not ENTIRELY her fault, no. Not even the most childish and misogynistic of us are saying that. It is her fault for not doing the right thing and getting an abortion, instead of bringing a child into a broken family where it won't have any contact with a father. And yes, THAT is the right thing to do.

You're taking these comments and saying that anyone on the other side hates women, which is absurd as you should recognize. We all have women in our lives that we love and would lay our lives down for. But OP doesn't owe a woman he casually dated for 4 weeks anything.

holymadness

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fuuma
I feel like totally mature when I see this dumbass post, which is quite an accomplishment...
Weren't you taken hostage a few days ago?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads