1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Everyone look to the left.  Satan.

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by johnapril, Jun 23, 2005.

1. johnapril

johnapril Senior member

Everyone look to the left. Satan.

2. Lindsay

Lindsay Senior member

WTF, man. Is that the most intelligent analysis/criticism you can muster to describe someone with whom you disagree?

Or, if you literally believe it, can you explain how/why you think he's actually evil? That's just silly.

3. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

Lindsay, it's John April. He is high on... life, perhaps. Take it as a joke.

4. Lindsay

Lindsay Senior member

You're right, LA. It was just so funny, I lost my mind for a moment.

5. bryce330

bryce330 Senior member

It might be funny once, but does he have to post it in every goddamn thread in every forum? And shouldn't this thread be moved to News & Current Events?

6. shoreman1782

shoreman1782 Senior member

What, you didn't find it to be infinitely more effective? He's just staying on message.

I'm guessing it was an attempt to have your name on all forums at once... I think faustianbargain (?) managed this before, I'd assume much easier late night.

7. faustian bargain

faustian bargain Senior member

i've done it twice. someone else has done it once, too...maybe RJMan? i can't recall.

anyway one time at least was during the day. i guess the other time was at night.

not my proudest moments, but at least it was something.

8. Horace

Horace Senior member

Ha.