Everyday Carry (Picture Edition)

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by tomorrowstars, Mar 20, 2011.

1. Lane

Lane Senior member

Oh ok...that makes it totally ok then.
    [​IMG]

2. blynch

blynch Senior member

alright can you guys shut the fuck up now

back to regular programming?

@blynch, where do you carry all your stuff? i hate putting stuff in my pants pockets as it feels constricting and annoying when i sit so i put everything in a bag or a jacket pocket

I don't carry all that stuff daily. Just cell/card holder/keys/sak, all in front pockets as cell and card holder are quite slim. If needed light goes in back pocket(off to the side), knife clips on front but I rarely carry these.

3. Teger

Teger Senior member

Oh ok...that makes it totally ok then.
    [​IMG]

uh, what's the downside to conscription? our country would probably function better if we took 18 year olds out of the general population for a year.

4. Lane

Lane Senior member

Involuntary servitude

5. Teger

Teger Senior member

social contract

6. globetrotter

globetrotter Senior member

uh, what's the downside to conscription? our country would probably function better if we took 18 year olds out of the general population for a year.

+1

7. Lane

Lane Senior member

Anyways, don't feel like going into a guaranteed long winded debate about the social contract. So, I'll simply state the obvious in that the 13th amendment outlaws involuntary servitude unless it's for military service or the jury, but I don't think we are going to be fine with all teens being forced to go to the military.

8. Teger

Teger Senior member

what do you think conscription is? it's military service.

9. Lane

Lane Senior member

Ninja edited, but I don't think America is fine with forcing teens to go into military service again, especially when we have these great wars going on. At least I'd hope not. I mean Obama tried to get people to buy into the community service shit, and people gave him the finger.

I bet if we have another big war though all of that won't mean shit though cuz human beings are dumb and easily manipulatable.

10. superego

superego Senior member

Well, I dislike gun toting rednecks just as much as the next guy, but there is something of value in people having CCWs. I feel self defense is important especially with how crazy society is nowadays. Impairing people and not allowing them to exercise their right to defense does more harm than good.

The outright banning of firearms would only become a temporary solution as banning something displaces it into the black market, which means you're only making it a more lucrative enterprise for criminals to engage in more gun sales over drugs. I'm not convinced banning anything completely eradicated the problem. Just look at the war on drugs.

What I know now is gun Control isn't working. Not banning or the creation of Gun free zones. None of this has done anything to prevent crime, in fact it has only exacerbated the problem. I think people are too fearful of weapons because they've never understood their use past their exposure to them from action movies. I use to carry a knife when I was in middle school for good reason..

Dude, you're the quintessential gun-toting redneck you refer to.

11. PaulYAY

PaulYAY Senior member

[​IMG]

12. Krish the Fish

Krish the Fish Senior member

2 headsets? thats like carrying 2 guns

[​IMG] headset and headphones. one I can talk with; the other listen to music. I know most think that it is redundant to carry both, but I do not. iPod headphones suck, especially when compared to the shures.

13. Crane's

Crane's Senior member

lol if you really think the weapon you carry now is anything like the one our founding fathers had in mind when drafting the second amendment.
    O'Rly? So when exactly did you talk with the founding fathers about this?
    there is a difference between a firearm that takes a minute to load and files a single shot pretty innacurately to one that will unload 9 rounds in a second and a half with deadly precision
    LOLWUT?

14. Lane

Lane Senior member

Dude, you're the quintessential gun-toting redneck you refer to.

[​IMG]

I can fit 10 guns under that skirt.

15. tween_spirit

tween_spirit Senior member

O'Rly? So when exactly did you talk with the founding fathers about this? LOLWUT?
    I obviously didn't and of course respect your right to carry but you really want to tell me there are no differences in lethality between what you carry and this? [​IMG]