• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Everlane T-shirts

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
hahaha, my bad guys my bad. Well she is 20 and was with us at the time. The friend I bought the shirts for offered them to my cousin, they were trying them on and asked me what I thought. I am guessing her bra size, I don't do the red neck hill billy inbreed ****. :nodding:

Does anyone know if they are going to drop the prices on the weekenders, inorder to make room for new products?

Last edited:

thenanyu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Site down for anyone else?

Yeah, I used it - and it was down at the time. Site has been spotty for me lately and got my order through despite it being sporadically unresponsive through that.

We had a bunch of technical issues this last week. For interested parties, our DNS provider got hit by a DDOS so we had to move to new nameservers, which gave us a lot of downtime.

i just put in an order for some of the watercolor tee's yesterday. is there an ETA for shipping? id really like to get them by friday next week if thats possible.

PM me you order number and I can check on it for you.

any chance of the watercolours (especially blue) coming back next year?
shame that most high end t-shirt producers don't do a baby blue :(

They should be back next summer, blue was the best seller so you can be sure it will come back.

Aww, I guess they couldn't do the waterproof lining in the gingham style of the old ones. That's unfortunate, that added some extra swag to the backpacks.

Yeah, the new lining is almost 50% thicker and heavier duty than the old stuff, but we could only get it in navy blue. I'll try to find a better shot of it, but it's a true navy.

I don't believe I'm the only one, but waiting for t's to arrive that I ordered almost a month ago is kind of frustrating. :confused:

Hey sorry about that, PM me your order number and I can look to see what's up.

The new backpacks aren't waxed canvas?

They are. They are not as heavily waxed as the old packs, but the liner is much more water resistent.

Any update on the Liberty bow ties?

We got them in, I think the merch guys are looking for a gap to do the release.

My wife is a D or DD cup size in VS and I got her a small in the Ryan tee
Nan, was the new color on the terry sweatshirt scrapped? I thought someone mentioned it was going to be tan which I was very interested in but they're no longer on the site
Also, is there still free lifetime shipping for members who've earned it? When I'm logged in on the site it now says free shipping on two or more items

We have changed our shipping policy to free shipping on 2 items in stead of $50. For most people, this means a lower barrier for free shipping.

that may it, the neck is too low on the ryan shirt for her taste.
The model wearing the Ryan shirt.... :embar:

If you do some digging for her on the internets, you will be even more :embar:

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thoughts on what color I should get weekender in?

Last edited:

CDHagg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
When will the other backpack variants be online?

Also, I'm about to checkout at everlane.com and buy a couple of tees. One tee is the Watercolor V Peach, which is supposedly "preorder" and will ship "once in stock." The thing is, the webpage also says that the Watercolor V Peach will ship by July 25, and it is July 27 today. Conflicting information. Can I expect to receive the Watercolor v-neck Peach anytime soon?

Last edited:

CPaul

Reaction score
Got my order finally and the shirts feel nice. Had a little mishap where they sent me a women's tee instead of what I ordered though...

Large fits me pretty tight so I was wondering how the shrinkage on these things are?

keys

Reaction score
"Thoughts on what color I should get weekender in?"

I was torn on colors too but ultimately went with the Olive after seeing it at the NYC Pop Up Store. No regrets...

Last edited:

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I've always liked olive.

I've always liked olive.

I like the Navy a lot, but Olive is selling very fast.

"Thoughts on what color I should get weekender in?"

I was torn on colors too but ultimately went with the Olive after seeing it at the NYC Pop Up Store. No regrets...

thanks guys, i am deciding between olive and navy. i will let you guys know what i decide.

After 3 wears my tshirt is getting little rips

where?

pics?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads