• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Everlane T-shirts

diniro

Reaction score
no the color is closer to the sides where it wasn't affected by the flash, closer to navy blue. I'd like it much better if the lower part of the straps were all leather instead of that white canvas material. Overall, I'm still happy with it.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
5'9 - 5'10

148lbs

Size small and medium tee for comparison (gray and white respectively):

People complaining about sleeve width etc. are absurd

Go work out or something

Last edited:

raags

Reaction score
Wow, that blue looks pretty bleh. The gingham was one of my favourite touches on the old bags.

deveandepot1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

5'9 - 5'10
148lbs
Size small and medium tee for comparison (gray and white respectively):

People complaining about sleeve width etc. are absurd
Go work out or something

Best Everlane fit I have seen.

Last edited:

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
FWIW, both tees have been washed and worn many many times now. Still holds up shape and stretches out where needed. I just wash and dry via machine. Minimal shrinkage.

Appreciate the comments but those photos were actually fittings on the Nike sweats.

Toast what's your chest size?

Last time I got measured was no more than 37"
I have a feeling it is wrong though as I am more like a 38-39"

Outerwear I like my p2p to be about 20-21" tops

38-39" tops actually are way too tight

Last edited:

Bam!ChairDance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Interesting. A small is tight on my 37" chest but not tight enough to make sizing up an absolute necessity. I've thought about experimenting with a medium-- will prob end up doing that one of these days. :thumbs-up:

deveandepot1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Interesting. A small is tight on my 37" chest but not tight enough to make sizing up an absolute necessity. I've thought about experimenting with a medium-- will prob end up doing that one of these days. :thumbs-up:

Don't you have the waist flare problem with a small?

Bam!ChairDance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The waist looks fine, but it is disproportionate to the chest, which honestly is much too tight for the rest of the shirt's dimensions. If I sized up to a medium, I'm sure the waist would start to be more of a problem

plato

Reaction score
Just to comment. I placed an order on thursday of last week and received it yesterday. Although there was no shipment confirmation email, I got the package quickly and like my t-shirts a lot. I contacted everlane customer service late on Sunday night to ask about the lack of a shipment email, and there was a reply in my inbox first thing on Monday morning with a tracking number. Am overall very happy with the ordering process, customer service, and the fabric and fit of my t-shirt. Just waiting to hear back on the success of the gifts that I also ordered. Will definitely order again. Am keeping an eye out for green t-shirts and for the shirts to be available in x-large (for my brother).

sleu

Reaction score
By default they don't send out tracking information, nan gave a reason in some long ago post.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 82 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 85 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.2%

Forum statistics

Threads