• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Everlane T-shirts

thenanyu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have been swamped with my day-job (writing code for the website), so thanks for everyone who has been waiting for responses / PMs.

Just curious what the shipping time on shirts usually is. I ordered on the 3rd and they still haven't shipped? 

PM me and I will look into it for you. A lot of orders shipped out today.

Thanks :) Any idea when can we expect the other styles/colours up? Are the straps on the blue snap backpack the same nice leather tone as previously on the navy one?

The leather is darker, a true brown this time around. They were tan last time.

Not really digging that blue. When are the other colors being released?

In addition to Blue, there is Charcoal and Red

red? how red is red lol?
i doth proxy as well :p

The red is like a Natucket red

The snap grey pictured looks a bit navy. Is it darker or lighter than pictured?

It's a less blue than pictured, it's hard to photograph right without a real setup because there's so much texture in the fabric.

this may have been answered already, but will the backpack's laptop sleeve be removable? i prefer using backpacks for other things, and would much prefer not having a laptop sleeve

The sleeve is not removable, but I will send this along to our product guys as a suggestion.

Ordered.
Thanks so much for the presale. Got a snap backpack. A Ryan tank and tee for the female as well as another crew neck. Also pre-ordered a couple darker colored v necks for myself. This should hold me off til the fall colors are released. Am actually rocking the orange watercolor today, three delicate cycle washes and hung dry later still fits and looks great.

:slayer:

So in the banner of the backpack secret shop, I see two packs that resemble the one's currently available. So is the banner showing the true colors of the packs?

The banner has the old packs - I threw this collection together for SF, we haven't done actual photography for it yet

New backpacks look great. I like the darker leather trim, and a padded laptop sleeve makes a lot of sense for me. I'd use the water bottle pocket as well.

Unfortunately, I don't really need one because the original backpack is working so well. It looks great, get a lot of compliments, and it's suited fine for what I do. Even without padding, the sleeve works fine. Maybe someone on here would be interested in buying my old one - grey snap version - for $50 (I'd eat the shipping cost) since it lacks the water bottle pocket and would be $15 cheaper?

Otherwise, can't really justify the $65. I guess that's a testament to the construction of the "old" ones - I'm sure the new ones are at least as good, so y'all should definitely kop!

Nan, is there a tentative date for the official launch of the backpacks to the rest of people? Curious to know how much time I can wait before the general public picks them up in a span of hours, haha.

Date is sometime in the beginning of August for the full launch, TBD exactly. They won't sell out as fast as they did last time - except for the red. People who want that unique color will probably snap that thing right up.

Looks like you got a taker for you sale right below your post!

Backpacks... :drool:

So, if it rains, my stuff won't get wet?  Or would water drip through the zippers?

Do the backpacks have laptop sleeves, like other people seem to be hinting at?

Do you have any larger sizes coming?

The backpacks are waxed canvas, so there is some natural water resistance. The interior lining is also water-proof for the most part, so the risk really comes in the gaps and zippers.

Just ordered a gray snap backpack! The gray was an obvious choice for me over blue and red (I prefer a neutral color backpack), but I would have opted for the olive color from the original run had it been an option. No complaints though, the gray looks good in the pic. Looking forward to receiving it and breaking it in this fall. Thanks for the pre-sale, Nan!:slayer:

You bet! We are really excited about these.

Wooo my 2 watercolor pocket tee's ordered on 6-25 were finally shipped today according to the My Account page. Can't wait to finally get them.  I hope they fit similar to the previous run of watercolors...my blue pocket tee has become my favorite tee shirt...fits great.

Nan, were there any production changes to the small watercolor pocket tee's in this run???

Not changes to fit. We added some stitching to the neck on the crews and pockets to make the collar lay flatter.

Wearing my blue watercolor v neck today and noticed the shoulder seam is unraveling..it's a bummer especially since I wash them on delicate and hang dry them.

Oh Noes! You got PM.

IRL pictures - they are close to the real color

Last edited:

89andy

Reaction score
so the weekender has been in my hands for around 2 weeks now but I'm still unsure if I should keep or not. It pisses me off too because everything is nice except for the straps which are thin and too long. Not sure if I can live with that ... sigh

I don't see a date for returns, so how long do I have to make a decision?

raags

Reaction score
Yeah, I used it - and it was down at the time. Site has been spotty for me lately and got my order through despite it being sporadically unresponsive through that.

Jacob_G

Reaction score
I am just posting in here since this thread gets a lot attention and others may wonder where to get decent tees if you don´t live in the US or Canada.
So I bought some white beanstalk T-shirts from Sifr (http://sifrsite.com/collections/essentials) which are really nice.
They are much lighter, softer, and better fitting (for me) than James Perse tees plus they are cheaper ~$30 but made in Indonesia. However, ordering them was a hassle. First of all they did not subtract the discount which you get when you order five tees (later on they offered to refund). Secondly they misspelled my address so it took over a month for the packet to arrive at my door. I hope this was only a unfortunate incident. If so I can only recommend the tees.

ambivalence

Reaction score
^ they are so soft and light.. my fave basics.. been wanting to try everlane to compare with them.. but everlane dont ship internationally :(

polarcreamsoda

Reaction score
i just put in an order for some of the watercolor tee's yesterday. is there an ETA for shipping? id really like to get them by friday next week if thats possible.

kindofyoung

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ they are so soft and light.. my fave basics.. been wanting to try everlane to compare with them.. but everlane dont ship internationally
frown.gif

talk with randomkoreandude, VLSI, or CalTex, they have proxy-services from US and A to anywhere in the world

Last edited:

cupcakesftw

Reaction score
any chance of the watercolours (especially blue) coming back next year?
shame that most high end t-shirt producers don't do a baby blue :(

VLSI

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

talk with randomkoreandude, he has proxy-services from US and A to anywhere in the world

I offered free proxy earlier and no one even bothered... except the guy that wanted me to order lots of stuff and then he would pay me when I got it :lol:

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
talk with randomkoreandude, he has proxy-services from US and A to anywhere in the world

I offered free proxy earlier and no one even bothered... except the guy that wanted me to order lots of stuff and then he would pay me when I got it :lol:

the same guy messaged me lol

and I offered as well but apparently my post count isn't high enough.

kindofyoung

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I offered free proxy earlier and no one even bothered... except the guy that wanted me to order lots of stuff and then he would pay me when I got it
lol8[1].gif

the same guy messaged me lol
and I offered as well but apparently my post count isn't high enough.

Haha sorry, honestly didn't leave you out on purpose or anything.
I only read this thread now and then too see the status on shipping to sweden, and happened to see randomkoreandudes post
lookaround.gif

I've edited my post to now contain your names aswell
smile.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads