1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Everlane T-shirts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Ethan Halladay, Jan 27, 2012.

1. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

yeah i didnt get an email either for some reason

2. punipenor

punipenor New Member

Am I the only one who thinks that the colors of the backpacks look very unappealing? Maybe they're just bad pictures... but I was really hoping everlane was going to re-release a navy backpack.

3. CDHagg

CDHagg Senior member

4. malcolm4819

malcolm4819 Senior member

Me neither, can someone post a screen shot of the email? Very interested in seeing how the other variants look.

5. Hope nan doesn't mind

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  6. malcolm4819

malcolm4819 Senior member

Thank you so much..

I like the zip backpack alot more than the snaps. The red and charcoal variants look nice but an olive zip would be an instant winner though...

7. CPaul

CPaul Senior member

Thanks for that pic. Ya olive zip would have been nice. Still a bit weary of the blue liner, the gingham looked way better

8. heathenist

heathenist Active Member

Girlfriend is bummed about there not being a red snap version.

9. Flyswatter

Flyswatter Senior member

No, you're not the only one. I was really hoping for black, or an olive like the first run... which from the pics, is a very dark brownish/green, almost black. Still not sure I'm feeling the new olive. Definitely not feeling the red, already bought and decided against the gray, and would consider the blue if it was navy like the first run. I also prefer the lighter leather accents from the first run. *Sigh* Why couldn't Everlane have just released the same backpacks again?:mad:

If by any chance someone here has a new or very lightly used snap olive from the original backpack run, PM if you'd like to sell it. Maybe someone who prefers one of the newer packs but is hesitant to kop simply because they already have one of the previous ones. If it's brand new, I'd even be willing to pay the $65 that these new backpacks cost... and yes, I'm aware the old ones were only $50.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2012
  10. Dapp

Dapp Senior member

Black.....no.

11. Flyswatter

Flyswatter Senior member

Everyone has their own tastes. I think black is a great color for a backpack... and I have zero black items in my wardrobe (except for an umbrella and some socks).

Last edited: Aug 12, 2012
  12. Dapp

Dapp Senior member

Don't get me wrong, I love black. But it seems like a shame to make one of these black because it makes them far less interesting since it's all washed out. Plus, you can pick up a black backpack plenty of other places.

13. sleu

sleu Senior member

I have a grey snap from the first run and a red zip from this run and imo the darker leather fits the bag better (at least with the red zip). The red stands out but its not bright and annoying, imo a really good color :D

14. MetManChris

MetManChris Well-Known Member

My grey leather belt stretched out so badly after a few wears that it is now too big to wear. As of now, it no longer fulfills the requirement of "hold my pants up."

:(

15. tooley

tooley Well-Known Member

Saw something that looks new while while going for breakfast (banh mi!), while wearing my peach Everlane watercolor v-neck.
    [​IMG]

16. ykim917

ykim917 Well-Known Member

I know this is really a matter of preference (and something that's been discussed a lot in this thread), but I need some help deciding between a small and medium.

My measurements are chest (37"), waist (31"), height (5'10"), and weight (145lbs). After reading through this thread, I thought I might order a small, but I'm really not into a skin-tight fit. Just a fitted look that's not too long (maybe 2" below the waist of pants/jeans) would be perfect. Do you think I could order a medium and try shrinking a bit on a hot/hot cycle?

17. gettoasty

gettoasty Senior member

Go with a medium and wear/wash as normal

18. heathenist

heathenist Active Member

I'd say go with a small, I'm 5'11, 165, ~38.5" chest (just measured today), and I wear a small and it definitely isn't skin tight.

19. ykim917

ykim917 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the input. I guess the only way to know for sure is to order in both sizes and return the ones that don't fit.

Two questions:

Will you re-stock the silver belt buckle any time soon?

Any plans to venture into hoodies? :) I'm not going to drop $200 on any hoodie any time soon, but the quality's hard to beat.

20. ShiroiAkuma

ShiroiAkuma Senior member

You're going to be a small, don't bother ordering a M unless you are going to order the darker colors in the pocket T's and don't want a slightly slimmer fit. I actually prefer that fit.

They are working on a wider belt as well BTW.

What are you talking about $200 hoodie? Everlane's max is $100 price point... Read the web site.