• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Everlane T-shirts

Crump's Brother

Reaction score
Still waiting for a restock of the Ryan collection shirt...probably will order one for my wife

Should make it in white as well

thenanyu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Thanks Nan! Just ordered an olive weekender and a peach v-neck.

Nan, thanks for the link. I got the weekender in grey and two watercolor shirts, cheers!

Much appreciated. Olive bag and 4 shirts (looks like a restock!). Thanks again.

shirt restocks are this week correct?

Thanks guys - really hope you enjoy the shirts and bags. The shirts are actually pre-orders that we just set up - they will be shipped between 6/27 and 7/16, depending on color / make / size - We didn't communicate this super clearly until this morning, so if you ordered before, and have any issues with it, we would be happy to take care of your case one by one. If you wanna see when the ship date is, just click on the product and a little date should pop out under the pr-order button.

It still looks like a good deal, but why does the weekender cost twice as much as the backpack?

It costs us more than 2x as much to make the weekender.

thenanyu, I have pmed you but didn't get a reply, maybe I missed you do not activate account at the moment?

You don't need to activate accounts anymore, but I will send you the SF bonus.

grey - georgetown colors!!!

Hoyas!!

Nan-
I just wanted to say that I like that you reshoot the photos for each color. I know all about the wonders of photoshop, but I hate when a site (like lands end) has the same shirt available in 6 colors and every one of them is an identical photo with the same wrinkles and the same shadows and the zipper pulls hanging in exactly the same place.

We try to get a really accurate presentation of our products - we tend to sell out fast, so it's better for everyone if people get exactly what they expect and we don't end up taking a return.

Hoping there will be a early access link to the backpacks as well!
NANYU is a standup guy working for a great company, they will only continue to grow.

Thanks man, really appreciate it. I'll pass the comment on to the rest of the squad.

Still waiting for a restock of the Ryan collection shirt...probably will order one for my wife
Should make it in white as well

That should be out soon - we will have pre-orders set up for the new generation of Ryans this week, in new colors and styles, with deliveries on 6/27 - 6/29 depending on colorway.

One last thing that we are stoked about - completely unpaid (trust me, we don't have the cash for it) celebrity endorsement.

Bam!ChairDance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey, Nan. Fairly recently, I read that you guys were experimenting with improvements to the cut of the tees-- just curious to see what the latest development has been with that

Last edited:

ksh6476

Reaction score
I've been creeping around SF for a good year now but I'm coming out with my first post to say great job with the fabric and construction of the tees. Ordered some more tees and a navy weekender today!

greeeeen

Reaction score
first off, congratulations on all of the success thus far and keep up the good work.

are you going to have any weekenders at the pop-up shop?

Kross

Reaction score
been out of the loop for a while, what are the ryan shirts?

thewho13

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just put in a pre-order for the v-necks—really excited for when they arrive!

@Nan: when do the French terry sweatshirts get restocked?

thenanyu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Hey, Nan. Fairly recently, I read that you guys were experimenting with improvements to the cut of the tees-- just curious to see what the latest development has been with that

We slimmed up the larges, and we are dialing in the length. People complained about the old tees being too short, especially on the short side of our tolerances, so we added 0.5 inch to M and L.

Any ETA on backpacks?

This week, near end of week. The NYC launch is on Thursday in our pop-up showroom. The wide launch will probably be like next week - if we get all the assets built out in time, I will try to leak it early on here.

I've been creeping around SF for a good year now but I'm coming out with my first post to say great job with the fabric and construction of the tees. Ordered some more tees and a navy weekender today!

Thanks man!

first off, congratulations on all of the success thus far and keep up the good work.
are you going to have any weekenders at the pop-up shop?

We will have all the merch. at the popup. To be clear - it's not a shop like normal, in that you won't be walking away with stuff, but it's a chance for people who want to feel the items and try on samples for size to do so and to get our name out in NYC.

great CS from everlane and thenanyu as always
in for 4 more tees

:slayer:

been out of the loop for a while, what are the ryan shirts?

They are a line of more fashion forward shirts for women

The normal collection for weekenders is live - mailers go out tomorrow.
https://www.everlane.com/collections/weekender-shop-mens

deveandepot1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

deveandepot1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think I will pick two up anyway. The navy looks great, but I already have the backpack in navy.
So I will pick up the grey and olive. I will give the one I like the least as a gift.:embar:

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads