Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Ethan Halladay, Jan 27, 2012.
MEGA REPLY AND UPDATE POAST
Pop Up Showroom
For all the New Yorkers, we are going to be in town next week!
65 Prince Street
New York, NY
June 28 - July 1
11AM - 7PM
- We will have everything there to try on, touch, see in person, etc.
- Orders placed on location will have free shipping
- Visitors will be the first to get dibs on the new Backpacks
- Alcoholic beverages will be provided by us, so come for the backpacks, stay for the beers.
- We moving that up by a few days and launching on June 25 (monday)
- I will try to have everything done early and give Styleforum guys access on the day before so you can beat the rush
- Backpacks are finally back! They are going live on Thursday for people who come to the popup
- I will post a collection link here before the general email goes out
Ts will be in stock next week
Try meundies - https://www.meundies.com/
I got your PM, I'm checking up
One of our employees does this while riding her bike back and forth from the office to the FedEx to mail out samples.
Awesome! Any news on when they'll be available for those of us who aren't in the NY area?
fuck i still have to decide on the colour of weekender! Green / Grey / Navy can't decide! No to black thats for sure
I will try to post it here before the official drop and email blast
Navy is my favorite. The contrast stripe looks so good
The link to the NYC popup is live -
Oh snap it's on now then. Got any pre-launch teaser details for us?
Awesome, thanks for the update! Now to decide whether to get a Weekender, or a Backpack, or both... Hmm!!
thanks Nan, I looked into it but they use a synthetic :/ im trying to stick with cotton or wool and 5-10 % synthetic.
Price on the weekender?
damn it, backpacks are back with no canadian shipping yet.... its gonna be sold out then.... then gotta wait again
p.s. when you guys do get canadian shipping up, please choose USPS as the shipper, it will give you guys a lot more customers I think
What's the link for the backpacks?
USPS?!?! I prefer fedex, even though its more expensive its less of a hassel when/if something goes wrong.
Hi guys, How can I get in the Everlane website without a facebook page to buy items?
When you go to everlane.com, at the bottom it says click here to join everlane and you can register through your e-mail. Just follow that and PM thenanyu if you don't get in or it's really slow.
Nanyu, any early link for the weekender for us styleforum guys? Thanks.
he said he would provide it for us, I would expect it later on today. The official release is tomorrow right?
Separate names with a comma.