• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Everlane T-shirts

sleu

Reaction score
Got the insider emails for the weekender, but not for the backpacks. But someone leaked the backpack URL way back and jumped on that before it was fully released. Whether I had gotten insider status or not, I'd still be be buying Everlane stuff when I have money xD

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Toasty, the people who PMed Nan got a $5 credit. It wasn't like it was a huge gift or something and I'm sure Nan would give it to you. Also its not like the people who PMed Nan got on the insider list, I am not. I've made 2 orders for around $150 in stuff too. It's not a big deal to me. I had also signed up to the site in January but didn't get in because they were full.

Samir

Reaction score
I signed up in October (only referred ~10 people so far since I don't want to spam on Facebook), although I doubt I was one of the first 250. I've ordered a number of items from a variety of their collections, so maybe I lucked out with a random selection. I doubt Insider will matter much within the SF customer base - as others have pointed out, Nan already gives us early notice for a lot of the items. I would've been fine not getting it, I just see it as an amusing reward of my early efforts to promote Everlane in threads like these, haha!
Got the insider emails for the weekender, but not for the backpacks. But someone leaked the backpack URL way back and jumped on that before it was fully released.
Yeah, I actually was the one who posted the link to the backpacks "secret shop". For the record, I wasn't part of any 'insider' deal then. I just knew they were planning to make backpacks, saw the Everlane Twitter account reply to someone who purchased one through some 'friends and family' access, and simply guessed the link (haha).

Pictures of the Weekender up on Facebook, looks dope:

Also, putting the expected delivery / stock dates up for each product category is AWESOME. Great addition.

Last edited:

Daseinflaw

Reaction score
Whoops. So insider status isn't referring 50 friends...
Oh well. This thread is great and all the updates we're getting from Nan really help.

89andy

Reaction score
oh man all of the colorways look dope, not sure which to get. Has price point been released?

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
considering their motto is about goods less than $100 hopefully the weekender will be that

Rompson

Reaction score
So I just got my first everlane t yesterday. Reading through this thread it seems like the yellowish tint is not normal. What's up with that?

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

So I just got my first everlane t yesterday. Reading through this thread it seems like the yellowish tint is not normal. What's up with that?

are you referring to the white shirt? Another member mentioned that the white shirts are not completely bleached.

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
These look fantastic. :)

Do we know if there is a shoulder strap?

Last edited:

ShiroiAkuma

Reaction score
These look fantastic.
smile.gif

Do we know if there is a shoulder strap?
I'm 99% sure it doesn't have a shoulder strap. I'll update with some photos as soon as mine comes in.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads