Everlane T-shirts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Ethan Halladay, Jan 27, 2012.

1. Harbin

Harbin Senior member

I've made two orders with them and they have always sent a shipping confirmation email. Maybe it's in your spam folder?

2. prozach1576

prozach1576 Senior member

Got in off the waiting list today and am excited to try one of these shirts. Cool concept for a business.

3. wurlwyde

wurlwyde Senior member

In my opinion, USPS priority mail is the way to go....waiting forever for things via UPS and FedEx is such a drag....and half the time they can't get into my building when it does get here, so I have to go pick it up. USPS just throws it in the box and you can grab it whenever.....and it takes 2 days, AND they'll deliver on Saturday.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2012
  4. prozach1576

I agree. Priority Mail is a great service, particularly for light, compact things like clothing. The tracking services are not as good, but it's not really that big of a deal when you know the package is coming in 2-3 days no matter what.

5. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

6. autumndreams

autumndreams Senior member

Agreed. I'd much rather see USPS priority mail than fedex or UPS ground. The faster I get my package, the better. A lack of a Saturday delivery is a drag too.

Plus...online tracking has it's downsides too:

[​IMG]

7. thenanyu

thenanyu Senior member

The wool scarves we had previously are not going to be restocked this season - we literally only have 2 units left in them, if you guys want them, I can reopen the collection and PM the url to both of you.

We are shooting for March 9 for our next batch of shirts. I think white crews will be included in that delivery - I know a few guys are waiting for that to come back in sizes.

We send out shipping email - check your spam folder and if you find them there, I'd love if you would PM me - getting confirmation emails sent to spam is sad times for us :(

We plan on shipping with UPS ground or something like that for larger orders in the future - we have had people place orders of 12 tote bags and such, so it's warranted under those circumstances, but for one or two t-shirts we will probably stick with USPS.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2012
  8. deveandepot1

deveandepot1 Senior member

How long are the v-neck tees in a medium? Would you say they are tts or cut a little long?

9. Rincon

Rincon Senior member

Let's get those Vs deeper!

10. Harbin

Harbin Senior member

Please don't lol

11. ceoceo

ceoceo Senior member

The backpacks look so good. I guess I could have bought all 3 of the colorways and still have $100 if I hadn't gone with Makr and whent Everlane instead..

12. prozach1576

Yeah those backpacks look fantastic. I wish I could come up with a reason to buy one.

13. Samir

Samir Senior member

My orders were made in early December and January, so I can't check now, but I'm 95% sure nothing was in my spam folder - it's always empty, so it sticks out noticeably if I get something sent to spam. I get emails from Everlane about new product announcements, so I'm not sure what the issue is that would cause purchasing or shipping confirmations to not show up.

14. shortbreadluver

shortbreadluver Well-Known Member

15. shortbreadluver

shortbreadluver Well-Known Member

Yes. The cut and material are perfect, but way too thin, and there's an awkward sizing gap between S and M.