• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Everlane T-shirts

BlackToothedGrin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sorry if you've answered this recently, but has the new, slimmer cut of the size larges arrived? If not, when

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

who8mahrice

Reaction score

Aaaaaah, devastated. Ah well. Anybody know of any chance of it happening in the future? Just so that I can know whether it is worth keeping my eye on.

They're trying to expand, starting with Canada last I heard. You could ask for a proxy if you're still interested. I'd be willing to help you out there, for instance; it would help hit the free shipping mark (for within US at least ;-p).

Bam!ChairDance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Everlane flagship store opening in Northern Virginia in July :slayer:

just kidding. nothing happens in northern virginia

Last edited:

deveandepot1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

intruderii

Reaction score
I've got about 5 medium V-Neck Tees and I think they're great.

My only complaint is that the yellow and white shirts are so thin and light that my nipples are visible through the fabric. I'm hesitant to actually wear them! I'm loving the darker colored shirts though because they don't have the same problem.

ShiroiAkuma

Reaction score
I've got about 5 medium V-Neck Tees and I think they're great.

My only complaint is that the yellow and white shirts are so thin and light that my nipples are visible through the fabric. I'm hesitant to actually wear them! I'm loving the darker colored shirts though because they don't have the same problem.
I just got almost a dozen shirts and I have the same issue. I do love the fit and wanted to order about another dozen but I tried one on and noticed it was to thing to wear outside with nothing over it. So instead I will have to return them. The search for the perfect shirt continues.

deveandepot1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

ShiroiAkuma

Reaction score
cry.gif
I only knew & replied so quickly because I had been looking for one and then had my dreams stomped on. I need a new brief too... don't see that being made either. If I find something work while for a good price I'll let you know.

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I would love to see some briefcases offered.

Bam!ChairDance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just curious-- has the fit of the t-shirts changed in any way since they switched from supima to pima cotton? I only own the supima ones (only supima is fit to touch my precious skin :devil:)

thenanyu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Damn it. Thought you were serious.

Our philosophy is to not have flagship type retail locations, but...

We are planning to have a pop-up shop in NYC in a little bit. I will release details as we get things planned, but it will give people who haven't felt our products in person a chance to touch and try on shirts.

Just curious-- has the fit of the t-shirts changed in any way since they switched from supima to pima cotton? I only own the supima ones (only supima is fit to touch my precious skin :devil:)
\

The fit is unchanged. The pima cotton is actually a little bit heavier, but it drapes almost the same.

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I agree with the above comments about making the white and lemon shirts a little thicker.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads