Everlane T-shirts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Ethan Halladay, Jan 27, 2012.

1. Tigerprawn

Tigerprawn Senior member

Comparing the two pocket tees I got (Peach and Lemon) the peach fits a tad bit looser overall. Not enough for me to complain about, but it's there. However, you gotta remember there is variance in all cut and sew products from all brands. Tons of variables come into play. Although, a .5' difference let alone a 1' is pretty huge and should be corrected. So far my two shirts fit close enough where I can accept it and plan to buy more as long as they keep fitting close to this.

On another note I got my belt in today. It's thin, soft, supple leather and first look over is pretty nice. For $15 I don't think I have a single complaint.

thenanyu, do you happen to know if the buckles are nickel-free off the top of your head?

2. lmaozedong

lmaozedong Senior member

It's been a bit over a week since my order, and I haven't gotten any shipping confirmation... are there any items that aren't in stock that would be holding up orders?

3. jadough

jadough Senior member

Also got my belt today (Red) its solid. Like you said supple leather and a sturdy brass ring make for a great $15 belt, makes me bummed I missed out on the other colorways. Its more suitable for chinos and the likes then jeans though in my opinion.

4. sikeee

sikeee Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Just got my order in.
    Everyone wasn't lying...Softest tee EVER
    I got a small and I'm 5'10 & 150ish.

[​IMG]
    The belt is such an awesome buy.
    Personally I like a bit more heft but still a great product regardless.

Do you guys plan to make shirts? I don't know about you guys but I find it hard to find the perfect un-tucked shirt.
    Also I heard about a future sneaker project? Any news on that, Nan? Thanks:happy:

5. Ecco

Ecco Senior member

Of the shirts I bought, the lemon pocket tee was the tightest and the white crew neck was the biggest. All size small, all with slight differences in sizing but for the most part they all fit. The pocket tees seem to have a slimmer fit for some reason.

6. CalTex

CalTex Senior member

of all their shirts I have bought, all of the v necks they have come out with, I have pretty much only worn the white shirts.

7. thenanyu

thenanyu Senior member

PM me your order number and I will check it out for you.

Glad you like the t-shirt and belt.
    Shoes are in the far future, just something on the drawing board. Button down shirts are on the horizon, we are doing rounds and rounds of sampling on this one. When it finally drops, we want to make sure people will be comparing it to Gant and Brooks Brothers, not J Crew or Uniqlo.

Any reason?

8. CalTex

CalTex Senior member

lol I forgot to add the lol at the end of my comment. No, I just got into the raw denim wagon and I feel weird wearing any other color but white with dark jeans.

Keep up the good work guys! Would love to see OCBD but I do not think you guys are headed in that direction.

Now boxer briefs would be great!!!

9. jadough

jadough Senior member

Simple polo shirts would be great with similar cuts to the tshirts. Would mimic the sunspel look.

10. CalTex

CalTex Senior member

polos :plain:

OCBD would be great! I think they would sell well, I dont wear them much but I would still but all the colors they released (assuming they dont do anything crazy).

11. poorman

poorman Senior member

Hell yeah, some briefs would be tight! Literally. :D

12. lesamourai

lesamourai Senior member

13" length
    5" girth

how do I size?

Last edited: May 3, 2012

13. squints

squints Member

Just got my first order in yesterday and I'm very pleased with the purchase

I'm about 5'11" 180 athletic build and the large v-neck (black) fits like a dream. I like that it gives me a bit of wiggle room in the body, but it's not baggy. Also the sleeves are big enough that i don't feel like I'm wearing under armour!

I also got a belt in red; a brilliant deal at $15.

Props to Nan and crew, I'll be looking forward to future products!

14. MetManChris

MetManChris Well-Known Member

Upon further inspection, I agree there are some significant inconsistencies in the sizing of the tee shirts. As mentioned, I'm sure they're get it straitened out. Just got my at cost black and red belts. An AMAZING belt for $15, whoa.

15. notwithit

notwithit Pullup laureate

I just got my belt, too, and it's nice. I noticed that the stitching that holds the buckle in place has brown thread on one side and orange thread on the other. I take it this was intentional, as an accent of some sort?