• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, youโ€™ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Everlane T-shirts

brokeassp

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I got my shirts as well.
They were a little tight in the arms but I have been stretching them gently. The body is now okay to my liking but the arms are a little tight though. I have been working out too much :)

I was washing my mute black yesterday and they have stretched again in length when laid flat vs. what the dryer shrunk awhile back.

Wasn`t aware of the at cost belts since I have no fb. Waiting for a restock on that

Last edited:

Superfluous Man

Reaction score
Four more came in the mail today. I have all of the styles now, and the sizing has been consistent for me throughout. My only gripe is on one of my pocket tees the pocket is sewn on crooked. I'm not too much of a stickler about things like this especially on a $15 garment but 3/8" is a lot, should have easily been seen by someones eyes after sewing.

SobeIT

Reaction score
I got 9 shirts today in the mail and all of them are great EXCEPT the White V-Necks (Size Large). Why do the White V-Necks have a HUGE V-Neck compared to the other colors? I got every color V-Neck and the White ones are nearly twice the size in the neck compared to the other colors.... did I miss a message somewhere or something? What gives?

Everything else is amazing.

VLSI

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Peach is slightly see through, which is compounded by the slim chest :( I'd imagine lemon as well...

Sonorously

Reaction score
Are the leather belts a single piece of leather or several pieces glued together with a coating on top?

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Are the leather belts a single piece of leather or several pieces glued together with a coating on top?

that is a really good question!

If its the latter, I personally would not buy.

derrida26

Reaction score
Has anyone tried out the belts? They seem at best as nice as an overpriced belt from Barney's, but I seriously doubt they're even close to Equus, etc., or even Tanner Goods or Billykirk.

Tigerprawn

Reaction score
Got my tees in... Pretty satisfied. The quality compared to the price point is surprising (in a good way).

Here's a quick pic. I felt I could/should have gone medium, but small is nice and fitted and will prob stretch a little. Next time I'll try medium.

Sz small
~5'8
~150lbs
~30 waist

7129926055_d856747000.jpg

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Got my tees in... Pretty satisfied. The quality compared to the price point is surprising (in a good way).
Here's a quick pic. I felt I could/should have gone medium, but small is nice and fitted and will prob stretch a little. Next time I'll try medium.
Sz small
~5'8
~150lbs
~30 waist

details on the shorts?

brokeassp

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Sz small
~5'8
~150lbs
~30 waist

thats pretty much how my shirt fits. maybe a little tighter in the arms (arms will stretch as it did with my previous everlane shirts)
5'5"
145 lbs
30 waist

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

thenanyu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I hope they take my advice and go one a single bottle slot that is almost hidden!

I think we are doing that - I heard Edoardo talking about it. If it happens we should pay you a consulting fee :)

I've gotten so many compliments from girls on my Everlane backpack. Something about it's rugged distressed canvas and leather draws them to it.

:spew:
I need to get one :nodding:

Girls love hipsters

Maybe we should advertise this as a feature :devil:

Will the restock have a taper added to the rest of the sizes, or is that further down the pipeline (or not fully decided at this point)?

The restocks are tapered on Large only - it's just the second half of the current production run.

you didnt really answer my question about why you hate the fatties....

We love the fatties. XL sizing is something we are working on, but as you can see, it's hard producing enough inventory as it is. Adding a size would stretch our manufacturing capacity beyond what we can currently handle.

Ordered the Red Cost Pop-up Shop belt used my 5 buck credit for free shipping! Thanks again, would have ordered all three brown, black and red is they weren't already sold out. Hard to find a leather belt for 15 bucks.

Everlane's marketing works 100% on me. Although this seems almost too good to be true--why would they want to sell belts at cost? I picked a red one just out of curiosity

A primary focus of our business model is customer education. We were willing to just break even on a product to show people what normal markups are like. Made in the USA, Italian leather, these are both features that we love seeing on belts, but a lot of retailers use them as an excuse to mark up the price of the product beyond what they would normally get away with.

How long does it usually take for Everlane to ship? I placed an order early in the week and never heard back, NBD but just curious.

PM me your order number and I will look into it for you.

Still no news on international shipping?

It's a matter of capacity at this point - we want to make our US customers happy and keep the real basic stuff in stock before we open up to international customers. Right now, things are selling out about 2-3 weeks before restocks kick in, and opening up the gates would really make that problem worse.

It's cool to see stuff selling out, but we want to grow in a controlled way.

Just received 4 shirts... light blue, navy, peach V necks and slate crew. The peach is smaller than the rest... tighter chest, arms, and shorter. Great color though.

I got 9 shirts today in the mail and all of them are great EXCEPT the White V-Necks (Size Large). ย Why do the White V-Necks have a HUGE V-Neck compared to the other colors? ย I got every color V-Neck and the White ones are nearly twice the size in the neck compared to the other colors.... did I miss a message somewhere or something? ย What gives?

Everything else is amazing. ย 

We are working with multiple cutters and sewers in LA in order to meet capacity. As we reduce the number of shops we use, consistency should go up. In the mean time, PM me if you feel something is not satisfactory. I would love your feedback and we can work something out.

brokeassp

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
whats the time table for the tote, backpack, at cost belt, japanese bow tie restock?

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads