• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Everlane T-shirts

VLSI

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

How long does it usually take for Everlane to ship? I placed an order early in the week and never heard back, NBD but just curious.

Just received mine this morning. Ordered the same night that Nan announced the drop.

Everlane's marketing works 100% on me. Although this seems almost too good to be true--why would they want to sell belts at cost? I picked a red one just out of curiosity

Cost doesn't have to mean just cost of materials ;)

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Everlane's marketing works 100% on me. Although this seems almost too good to be true--why would they want to sell belts at cost? I picked a red one just out of curiosity

From what everyone on here has said their shirts are superior to j.crew (BR, Gap, ON) and Nan has said they are superior to james perse (75 USD a shirt). In my opinion they are great, I wish the collar was thicker and that the bottom of the shirt was also thicker BUT that is not a deal breaker. My jcrew shirts have all shrunk to different dimensions but these have stayed the same so far.

As they mention, they do not have a store in a mall, that is a huge plus for us. I assume they make 2 times their cost on their shirts, I use to work at a sports store while I was dicking around in undergrad and I could buy brooks shoes for 40 USD (wholesale, what the store pays for them), but we would sell them for 100 USD. The shoes probably cost brooks 5 - 10 USD to make.

Just received mine this morning. Ordered the same night that Nan announced the drop.
Cost doesn't have to mean just cost of materials ;)

SO DID I! lol, shirts are great again! Probably going to place another order in a month (only white tees though).

mythage

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can anyone comment on the fit of the new run of Vnecks and Pocket Tees?
Looking to pick up some when Everlane restocks in two weeks but wanna figure out my size. Trying to decide between S and M. The fit on the model looks good and he's my height. Wish Everlane would put up his weight too or chest size.

Bam!ChairDance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The model's chest size is 39", according to the customer service dude I e-mailed a few days ago.

But since we're talking about $15 shirts, just get both sizes and return what doesn't work! No biggie

mythage

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The model's chest size is 39", according to the customer service dude I e-mailed a few days ago.
But since we're talking about $15 shirts, just get both sizes and return what doesn't work! No biggie

Thanks for the info! I'm in Canada and getting a friend to proxy for me so returning is a drag.

jadough

Reaction score

Just got my order today. They all fit well and are well made, only thing I noticed is the dark navy V neck is a bit tighter/slimmer through my shoulders and chest...Idk if it is an older or new cut. It just fits completely different then the white and summer watercolor shirts. None the less for 15 bucks :slayer:

prozach1576

Reaction score
Yeah I definitely noticed some variance in the five mediums I received yesterday. They all fit but the slate crew neck, in particular, is quite a bit slimmer throughout.

jadough

Reaction score
I wonder if its due to the dying of the darker colors vs the lighter? idk all i know is at 6'3" and an athletic build I fill those Larges up, the slim sizing must exclude a ton of customers without offering a XL

martial

Reaction score
anyone interested in trading sizes? I have the 3 large vnecks in the watercolors. im looking for mediums in the same watercolors. if interested shoot me a PM! thanks!

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Just got my order today. They all fit well and are well made, only thing I noticed is the dark navy V neck is a bit tighter/slimmer through my shoulders and chest...Idk if it is an older or new cut. It just fits completely different then the white and summer watercolor shirts. None the less for 15 bucks :slayer:

Ill take a look at my blue one when I get home.

The only complain that I have so far is the material on the collar, I wish it was thicker and would lay flat, and flat semas would be a nice comfort factor. But I cant complain, for fifteen bucks, like you said ":slayer:"

Last edited:

brokeassp

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
hope I get my order in tmrw.
I have been drying my shirts on low heat. Decided I would just lay them flat to dry.

nadav

Reaction score
Just received 4 shirts... light blue, navy, peach V necks and slate crew. The peach is smaller than the rest... tighter chest, arms, and shorter. Great color though.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics