Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Everlane T-shirts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Ethan Halladay, Jan 27, 2012.

1. VLSI

VLSI Senior member

Just received mine this morning. Ordered the same night that Nan announced the drop.

Cost doesn't have to mean just cost of materials ;)

2. CalTex

CalTex Senior member

From what everyone on here has said their shirts are superior to j.crew (BR, Gap, ON) and Nan has said they are superior to james perse (75 USD a shirt). In my opinion they are great, I wish the collar was thicker and that the bottom of the shirt was also thicker BUT that is not a deal breaker. My jcrew shirts have all shrunk to different dimensions but these have stayed the same so far.

As they mention, they do not have a store in a mall, that is a huge plus for us. I assume they make 2 times their cost on their shirts, I use to work at a sports store while I was dicking around in undergrad and I could buy brooks shoes for 40 USD (wholesale, what the store pays for them), but we would sell them for 100 USD. The shoes probably cost brooks 5 - 10 USD to make.

SO DID I! lol, shirts are great again! Probably going to place another order in a month (only white tees though).

3. mythage

mythage Senior member

Can anyone comment on the fit of the new run of Vnecks and Pocket Tees?
    Looking to pick up some when Everlane restocks in two weeks but wanna figure out my size. Trying to decide between S and M. The fit on the model looks good and he's my height. Wish Everlane would put up his weight too or chest size.

4. Bam!ChairDance

Bam!ChairDance Senior member

The model's chest size is 39", according to the customer service dude I e-mailed a few days ago.

But since we're talking about $15 shirts, just get both sizes and return what doesn't work! No biggie

5. mythage

mythage Senior member

Thanks for the info! I'm in Canada and getting a friend to proxy for me so returning is a drag.

6. CalTex

CalTex Senior member

[​IMG]

7. Jacob_G

Jacob_G Senior member

Still no news on international shipping?

8. jadough

jadough Senior member

Just got my order today. They all fit well and are well made, only thing I noticed is the dark navy V neck is a bit tighter/slimmer through my shoulders and chest...Idk if it is an older or new cut. It just fits completely different then the white and summer watercolor shirts. None the less for 15 bucks :slayer:

9. prozach1576

prozach1576 Senior member

Yeah I definitely noticed some variance in the five mediums I received yesterday. They all fit but the slate crew neck, in particular, is quite a bit slimmer throughout.

10. jadough

jadough Senior member

I wonder if its due to the dying of the darker colors vs the lighter? idk all i know is at 6'3" and an athletic build I fill those Larges up, the slim sizing must exclude a ton of customers without offering a XL

11. martial

martial Member

anyone interested in trading sizes? I have the 3 large vnecks in the watercolors. im looking for mediums in the same watercolors. if interested shoot me a PM! thanks!

12. CalTex

CalTex Senior member

Ill take a look at my blue one when I get home.

The only complain that I have so far is the material on the collar, I wish it was thicker and would lay flat, and flat semas would be a nice comfort factor. But I cant complain, for fifteen bucks, like you said ":slayer:"

Last edited: Apr 29, 2012

13. brokeassp

brokeassp Senior member

hope I get my order in tmrw.
    I have been drying my shirts on low heat. Decided I would just lay them flat to dry.

14. skitlets

skitlets Senior member

+1. They've shrunk a little in the length.

15. nadav

nadav Senior member

Just received 4 shirts... light blue, navy, peach V necks and slate crew. The peach is smaller than the rest... tighter chest, arms, and shorter. Great color though.