1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Everlane T-shirts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Ethan Halladay, Jan 27, 2012.

1. CDHagg

CDHagg Senior member

@thenanyu

I've pm'd you a bunch... could you please let me into the site? I thought SF members got special treatment and didn't have to go through the invitation nonsense. I really shouldn't have to beg to get to patronize your business. Just say'n.

2. derrida26

derrida26 Senior member

3. notwithit

notwithit Senior member

I just washed it, so I'll check to see if the neck thing is still an issue, and I'll try to get another pic up soon (maybe one without my head cut off). It wasn't anything crazy; it just kind of stuck out a little on one side instead of sitting against the base of the neck/trap.

@thenanyu - I'll let you know if the neck is still off next time I try it on. I've had other garments fit a little funny right out of the box only to settle down and look fine after a trip through the wash.
    Yeah, mine's a good fit (I'd call it a "regular" fit, not particularly slim but good for layering), and I went TTS with a medium.

4. sleu

sleu Senior member

+1

5. theclipper

theclipper Senior member

I've got the same thing going on with the neck of my sweatshirt. Haven't had a chance to wash it yet though.

6. CalTex

CalTex Senior member

Im not sure if you are being serious or just messing with him, but in my experience he is good with replying to messages and he is a pretty active member. I am sure that he is simply busy with work or maybe he is having a personal issue, whatever the case may be I would not call him out like that on the thread.

People get busy, this isn't neimans where the sales reps will blow just so you can feel special and spend money.

on a side note, I am excited for my shirts and ready for the spring colors!!!

7. CDHagg

CDHagg Senior member

^ Naw I'm being serious... but sorry, didn't mean to come off as being rude. I just thought that maybe he didn't check his PM's, or that mine got burried under more recent ones, or something like that.

Anyways...

8. thenanyu

thenanyu Senior member

Hey dude,

It's no problem, sorry about the wait, we got some new employees this week and I was really busy getting them up to speed. I got you covered - check your PM.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2012
  9. VLSI

VLSI Senior member

+1 Nan is great. I'm not a great customer :embar: but his service has been above and beyond. Everlane will work for me eventually :)

10. Crump's Brother

Crump's Brother Senior member

can anyone compare to uniqlo's current dry package tees?

11. Table

Table Member

Is it just me or do the pocket t's fit a bit tighter around the chest and shoulder area than the crew t-shirts?

12. Timbaland

Timbaland Senior member

^^ He said the pocket ts ran a little small when I asked before (compared to the vneck I have). He said they would fix sizing to make it more consistent.

13. skitlets

skitlets Senior member

Hire me! :D

14. notwithit

notwithit Senior member

Neck issue worked itself out after a wash:

[​IMG]

Also, here's an example of how I like shirts to fit, although it may be a little more fashun-y than Everlane is going for. There's some extra length for stacking at the hips, slightly longer sleeves (I'd like them longer, though), a wider neck (could still be wider), and some taper. Chest is a little tight, because I just threw it on. :embar: It loosens up after wearing it for a bit.

Also, it was windy and kind of cold outside. :embar:
    [​IMG]

15. deveandepot1

deveandepot1 Senior member

When are the belts coming out?

16. CDHagg

CDHagg Senior member

@Notwithit

What label is that grey shirt? I want one.

17. notwithit

notwithit Senior member

Silent (Damir Doma diffusion line)

18. CDHagg

CDHagg Senior member

ordered a black crew-neck and a brick v-neck.

Thanks for the free shipping and store credit!

19. thenanyu

thenanyu Senior member

Glad the sweatshirt worked out for you. Our tee shirts look like your second photo if you size down, except for the length. We are trying to get the length up by a little but we get emails all the time already complaining that they are too long (imagine that!) so we can't go too far with it.

A preview email is going out on monday - we do most of our releases on Thursday or Friday if we can't get our act together that week, this release should follow the same pattern.

Awesome - hope you dig the tees.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2012
  20. knucks

knucks Senior member

i still dont have access