1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Everlane T-shirts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Ethan Halladay, Jan 27, 2012.

1. coolfufuman

coolfufuman New Member

Anyone know if there will be a refresh on the men's zip backpack anytime soon? Want to get one for college but might hold off if I know a new one is coming out soon.

2. digga

digga Senior member

If you're about to be a freshman you're gonna need a bigger backpack.

3. Wade

Wade Senior member

^Not really, all i took to class freshmen year was a macbook air and the charger for it and usb for phone and a thin folder which i barely used

1 person likes this.
  4. deveandepot1

deveandepot1 Senior member

My bad, I was wondering about the price. I can see now they are $55.
    They must be super high end fabrics for everlane to price them so high. I might get one for a gift.

5. Timbaland

Timbaland Senior member

Anyone have problems with the stitches breaking on their tees? I have a light blue pocket crew and the stitching on the hem broke and is unraveling.

6. jadough

jadough Senior member

its never not happening in my opinion the quality of the Tees isn't there. On the other hand the SnapBack I picked up last year looks better everyday. :slayer:

7. Timbaland

Timbaland Senior member

Yea it's weird these are my only tees that have this issue. All of my old tees (not everlane) are fine. I haven't used the backpack much but I haven't had any problems with it.

8. flamingotripod

flamingotripod Senior member

So i just got my tees from everlane, one pocket and one U-neck both in size small. The pocket tee fits pretty much perfect, however the U-neck seems like it has such a odd fit. The U-neck fits good in the shoulders, but the body feels like it was cut for size large creating a weird baggy fit. This felt pretty odd to me since the pocket tee I got fits so well and the U-neck doesn't, considering they are the same size. Is this a defect or is it just the way the shirt is cut?

Edit: U-neck on top/Pocket T on bottom
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

As you can see above, the U-neck is stupidly wide in the body.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2013
  9. raginberriodoom

raginberriodoom Senior member

The U-neck also seems to have the same collar shape? Is that right, or is it just the picture?

3 people like this.
  10. SuEd

SuEd Senior member

Same impression here — that U-neck looks like a Crew. Then again, I can't make out the pocket on that 'Pocket Tee' so maybe I'm just blind...

11. ahjota

ahjota Senior member

The u-neck definitely has a looser neck than the crew. It's not as drastic a difference as one might expect, but its looser there.

And yes, the fit in the body is pretty much what was intended, I think.

12. wurlwyde

wurlwyde Senior member

I thought the pocket tees weren't tapered/looser in the body as well? Is that still not the case?

13. Dirty Gurty

Dirty Gurty Senior member

In my experience the pocket tees have a pretty slim fit all the way down.

1 person likes this.
  14. wurlwyde

wurlwyde Senior member

So the pocket tees fit tighter than the regular tees"

15. jay3429

jay3429 Senior member

I think the best thing to do is to recommend that people refrain from purchasing the U-neck. Eventually the guys at Everlane should figure out that its a shit cut and revise it.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2013
  16. Diglet

Diglet Senior member

Xpost from WAYWT of the linen shirt for anyone who wanted a fit pic

Quote: Sized up one because I wanted a looser and breezier fit so the shoulders are slightly dropped.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  17. flamingotripod

flamingotripod Senior member

Well they are shitty phone pics but I am wearing a U-neck in that top pic believe it or not.

18. khuntley89

khuntley89 Member

When is the next t shirt restock?

19. jadough

jadough Senior member

New backpacks were posted today. They have a modified and deeper water bottle pocket design. Thats honestly my biggest and only complaint about my back pack. I have used daily for over a year due to the shallow pocket its pretty much worthless as a bottle holder everything falls out. I even bought other water bottles to try to remedy the situation to no avail. So basically I carry my water bottle around with two empty water bottle holders. Anyways good to see they recognized the issue although doesn't help me any :embar::embar:.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  20. noobedloser

noobedloser Senior member

I like how they came out with new colors for the snap backpack, now put out new zip backpacks in the same colors too!