1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Everlane T-shirts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Ethan Halladay, Jan 27, 2012.

1. Wally

Wally Senior member

I picked up a white pocket tee about 6 months ago that is more natural/off white than optic white. I really like it. I want to get some more but what shade is the current white? Is it like the old ones or is it a more a bright optic white?

2. Ketawa

Ketawa Senior member

I recently bought a white shirt and it's probably a similar shade to yours. Not quite as white as a white dress shirt or undershirt.

3. worakl

worakl Senior member

Who can proxy a burgundy weekender to Europe?

4. slstr

slstr Senior member

Caltex, nice guy

2 people like this.
  5. Worldly1399

Worldly1399 New Member

Just wanted to give my 2-cents on Everlane T-Shirts since I used this site for reference.

Me: 5'11.5", 165lbs, Normal to Athletic build.

Everlane Shirt: V-Neck Dusk in Medium
    I'm not sure if this has a different fit than older/newer Everlane Tee's, I think I read that somewhere that they fit has changed.

Fit/Feel (before wash):
    It's too long and feels like it flares out (similar complaint about the Everlane oxfords)
    The chest area is a little tight for me.
    The shoulders and sleeves fit great.
    The shirt seems to fall back on me, meaning the v neck gets closer to my neck instead of sitting comfortably on my shoulders.
    Material feels nice, color is spot on... thick enough and soft enough for me... and will supposedly get softer with each wash.

For reference:
    A J.Crew Medium Slim Fit V-Neck
    [​IMG]

The J.Crew has shorter/tighter sleeves and overall length. The chest is a little looser on the J.Crew as well. Overall I'll stick with the J.Crew slim for V-Necks.

Side Note:
    The Everlane shirt says "Wash Cold," but I'm tempted to wash it in warm/hot water hoping to shrink it in length, but not in width... anyone try this yet? I think most shirts shrink lengthwise more so that width.

Thanks. :slayer:

6. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

ive proxied for tons of members

send me a pm

7. VLSI

VLSI Senior member

except you charge, he doesn't

1 person likes this.
  8. ShiroiAkuma

ShiroiAkuma Senior member

9. Table

Table Member

I ordered a couple of medium black tees back in January and they are significantly shorter than all the other tees I have gotten from everlane over the past year. There does seem to be a lot of variation, but it was getting consistent for a while. Anyone know if they shortened the design?

10. Slooop

Slooop Member

I really like the sizing and fit of the Everlane pocket t's but after two washes the pocket is already starting to come off. It pains me to say it but I'll probably stick with J crew slim or other in the future.
    [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  11. ahjota

ahjota Senior member

I continue to wonder how so many shirts falling apart. I've had no issues with mine.

12. Dirty Gurty

Dirty Gurty Senior member

FYI, fellas - I accidentally ran my black French Terry through the dryer after washing it the other day and it didn't really shrink at all.

13. Timbaland

Timbaland Senior member

Same here. I never had any problems. Contact everlane and they will make it right.

14. ahjota

ahjota Senior member

I do this semi-regularly, actually. I do turn it inside out so the terry loops don't get messed up.

15. notwithit

notwithit Senior member

Just got a navy oxford in medium. Definitely nicer than the Uniqlo oxford, and it has a slight grey tinge to it (which I like) instead of being a straight-up navy. Sleeves are plenty long, nice buttons, still made in the USA. The fit actually doesn't seem that different from the older iteration I purchased a while back. It still flares out at the bottom something awful, but I'm going to get it tailored anyway, so it's not like it really matters. I also ordered one in green. Once it shows up, I'll run both through the washer and drier, then take them to the tailor to have the body either tapered or darted.

16. CDNstyle740

CDNstyle740 Well-Known Member

If anyone wants anything proxied I will be glad to do so at no additional cost to the shipping charges to where ever it is being shipped. I have quite a bit of Everlane store credit I can't see myself using at the moment and so I will consider anyone needing a proxy doing me a favor by helping me use up some of the credit and therefore won't be asking for any fees in return. PM me if you need anything.

17. lpast

lpast New Member

New wider belts available.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

18. red81

red81 Senior member

anyone got an oxford recently? have the sizing issues been fixed?

19. Winston S.

Winston S. Senior member

20. Fashion Fan

Fashion Fan Senior member

Anyone the quality of the oxfords? Also if I'm 5'11 180 lb 40.5 chest and muscular build should I go with a medium or large?