• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Everlane T-shirts

sciphiyem

Reaction score
they're 18"x13". I think it'd fit that stuff, might be tight though...

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Bag will be toos mall for my workout gear. I cary a foam roller, two elitefts resistant bands, Adidas olympic weightlifting shoes, a notepad, and two bottles LOL

Kross

Reaction score
How much do these Ts shrink? I just got my Ms and their snug but comfy, is this going to change after I wash? Should I size up?

deveandepot1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just got my first shirt.
I am very impressed with the quality, especially for $15. No better deal out there.
The fit is a bit off IMO. The shirt is nice in the chest, but flares out at the waist. It gives me an A figure. If I was in shape the shirt would look pretty bad.

Edit- I am 6' 165lbs and bought a medium.
I could see the shirt working nicely for some, but it just doesn't do it for me.

604skyline

Reaction score
i think i read no international shipping from a post on here, but do they ship to Canada?

thanks.

Last edited:

ceoceo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We need bright block colors for summer! Feeling nautical anyone?

thenanyu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

No more back pack, or new design?

they're 18"x13". I think it'd fit that stuff, might be tight though...

Bag will be toos mall for my workout gear. I cary a foam roller, two elitefts resistant bands, Adidas olympic weightlifting shoes, a notepad, and two bottles LOL

We just got the sickest weekender bag sample in today. Holy sh--.

We need bright block colors for summer! Feeling nautical anyone?

We have summer colors planned for the tees. I'll let you guys know as soon as we finalize the run.

brokeassp

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
got my shirt. Fits great and fits the way I want them to. Going to order more :slayer:

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
My unsolicited opinion:

- Fabric is awesome. Feels similar to a Silent shirt I have from a couple of seasons ago (the muted grey is also a similar color).
- The chest and shoulders fit great (I went with M and have a 40" chest).
- Could be longer. At 6'1", I like a little extra length. Longer sleeves would be nice as well. It's pretty hard to find t-shirts with long, slim sleeves. Usually t-shirt sleeves don't even come to mid-bicep on me.
- A taper from chest to hem would be a really great improvement.

I also like a slightly deeper v, maybe not AA deep v level, but a little more generous so I can wear it under a henley without it looking weird

lesamourai

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wait, are all the backpacks gone? I just looked and they're not there. I mean, I just got the email saying that they would be out next week :confused:

Last edited:

wurlwyde

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I got my shirts today. Here's pictures and what I think:

The chest and shoulders are dead on (I'm a medium). The material is great. The sleeves are pretty good, I'd even take them a hair shorter, but I'm cool with them. The length if pretty good. They need to taper from the chest to the hem though....if you did that....you'd be my new t-shirt brand (for crew necks). I feel like the v-neck is slightly off....in the v. I don't know where it is exactly. The pocket crew is FIRE!!!! Straight PERFECT!!! Please make it in white and heather gray!! And don't change the cut on that!!!

Please taper the rest in the waist!!!

IMAG0378.jpg

IMAG0376.jpg

IMAG0377.jpg

Thanks Nan!

Last edited:

Tinyredlight

Reaction score
Any idea when medium white and brick crew necks will be back in stock?

jthan09

Reaction score
Ordered one XS white v-neck to try it out.. I think I've found the best fitting t-shirt I've ever put on. The fit is dead-on.

Thanks for the hookup thenanyu! I will definitely be ordering more.

Reaction score
Just got 5 shirts in today, and its pretty much spot on. I took size small, and its a tad tight but it's no different than many of my other shirts. I'm echoing everyone else in this thread when I say its very soft and comfortable. Not terribly thick but its a good weight. I'm standing at almost 6'2 and the length is decent, but it could be longer (understandably as its a small). I'll put em through the wash to see how they hold up, but for $15 a pop its def. a good buy. Happy so far and will look forward to what else they cook up.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads