1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Everlane T-shirts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Ethan Halladay, Jan 27, 2012.

1. alexthephallus

alexthephallus Active Member

You guys should make socks.

2. lofigeek

lofigeek Well-Known Member

I strongly support the idea of a wider belt. I would own 1 in every shade if they were 1.5".

3. watt

watt Member

has anyone else had issues with the white vneck developing small holes?

i ordered one and it arrived with a hole, whatever, shit happens. got another one in and after 3 wears/washes, this one got a hole in it. same spot as the first one, on the arm.

it could be retarded luck but i doubt it. ive had the same tshirts for years now. i bought about 10 tshirts last fall and ive pretty much worn them since then(so about 30 wears each) and i havent had any rip or anything :/ shit, i have some tshirts that ive had for probably 3 years now with 100+ wears and no holes. they arent even expensive shirts, just cheap american eagle tshirts. and ive done lots of physical stuff in them :/

but 1 arriving with a hole and another developing a hole within 3 wears? dumb. im at a desk on a computer most of the day.

i really like my everlane shirts over my ae tshirts but i really dont want to buy anymore if i cant even drive to school and sit at a desk without getting a hole in my shirt.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2012
  4. pyroxyze

pyroxyze Senior member

Sounds like a limited issue, most people seem to think that the shirt gets really soft and nice to wear after wearing it a lot. PM "thenanyu" about it and see what he can do

5. watt

watt Member

they already sent one back for free(fuckin amazing support)

like i said it could just be dumb luck(eg me not paying attention). but after 3 wears and being at a desk all day each wear and not a single hole in any of my other tshirts thatve been caught on barbed wire fence, pieces of sharp metal, crawling on the ground over rocks, lifting sharp scratchy things being pressed against me, cat scratches etc etc. i doubt that my luck is that bad :/

on a side note their backpacks are great.

6. Dapp

Dapp Senior member

Hey nan, did you get my pm? I'm sure you're pretty backed up so it's not a big deal if you haven't!

7. 89andy

89andy Senior member

hole developing problem is true.
    i noticed a hole the second time i wore one of my vnecks. it was just 1 out of 4 that i own though, and I got credited back so its alright.

8. alexthephallus

alexthephallus Active Member

How are you washing it? I've washed all mine according to the tag (wash cold/cold, dry on low heat) and I haven't had any holes. All of my everlane shirts have been worn quite a bit as well.

9. watt

watt Member

cold/cold, most gentle setting and the shortest one, tumble.

10. Bam!ChairDance

Bam!ChairDance Senior member

I hang dry all my tees

There's too much unpredictability in the dryer, no matter how good the product is

11. Jr Mouse

Jr Mouse Senior member Dubiously Honored

All of time and space, everything that ever was or
    Excited to see the OCBD's hit. Any chance of posting the measurements for the different sizes a little early Nanyu?

12. misterdictator

misterdictator Member

Will Everlane insiders get to shop the new product lines a little ahead of time?

13. Bam!ChairDance

Bam!ChairDance Senior member

I'm wearing my cashmere sweater right now and it's so nice

14. pyroxyze

pyroxyze Senior member

Troll or somehow have early access...?

15. smashwindow

smashwindow Senior member

don't listen to anything B!CD says

1 person likes this.
  16. Dingusberry

Dingusberry Senior member

When will they start with shipping stuff to international destinations?

17. misterdictator

misterdictator Member

I seem to recall reading somewhere that Everlane wants to get shipping to Canada up by November. Basically somewhat in time for the holiday seasons? But fall pieces might be sold out by then, so I do see some people on their Facebook page being told to just message Everlane customer service for other possible solutions.

Also, Everlane posted some French Terry Outtakes. I contacted customer service and the three colors that the sweater will be released in are dark maroon, navy, and black.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 11, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  18. itsmarcnotmark

itsmarcnotmark Well-Known Member

Nan, any chance we can get measurements for the OCBD, sweatshirt, and cashmere collection?

19. heathenist

heathenist Active Member

I love my first gen. French Terry, I've been wearing it pretty frequently last week or 2. Never had a chance to last season as I wait until almost summer to order it.

20. pyroxyze

pyroxyze Senior member

The first gen. french terry had a somewhat neutral red IIRC? Not a dark maroon right?