• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Everlane T-shirts

ExAngel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
about to order a new batch of tee's, but wondering if the cuts have changed over the months.. my last shirt was a M v neck in muted black that i ordered early this year. the shirt is perfect with the exception of the very large V. gonna grab a pocket tee and few crew necks in size M, should i be worried about a drastically different fit?

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
My weekender finally arrived (along with my first shirt).

I think the weekender's great. Handle length seems fine for its purpose an don't see a quality problem with the straps. There is nicer leather out there, but these feel good in the hand and I don't at all feel like they are going to fall apart. I think I have been swayed by the photos of the olive into thinking it looks the best, but I am still glad I went navy. Its a handsome bag and for something that is going to be kicking around airports and getting set down on the sidewalk, its nice to have a dark color that won't show dirt.

The gray vneck is ok...Fabric and everything seems nice but I think it needs more taper. Hopefully there is no shrinkage as I don't think I could really go any shorter either.
Maybe I could try a Medium but then I suspect it would definitely be too short and probably too tight in the chest...I'm a pinch under 6'2.

I'll see how it washes and then next order I'll probably do a couple of crew necks.

malcolm4819

Reaction score

about to order a new batch of tee's, but wondering if the cuts have changed over the months.. my last shirt was a M v neck in muted black that i ordered early this year. the shirt is perfect with the exception of the very large V. gonna grab a pocket tee and few crew necks in size M, should i be worried about a drastically different fit?
I had a question about the Vnecks, are all the V cuts generally big?

I got 10 people to sign up and have a free shirt. Wondering which direction I should go in.

Last edited:

ExAngel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I got 10 people to sign up and have a free shirt. Wondering which direction I should go in.
my v neck was bought in like february i think and the v is very large, almost circular. not deep like a designer v but a good 2 inches deeper than something like H&M, etc. its not too bad though if you're into that sort of thing, but mine seemed to enlarge after a wash.

trig

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i just got a vneck last week and i woudl definitely not consider it a deep v..

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

my v neck was bought in like february i think and the v is very large, almost circular. not deep like a designer v but a good 2 inches deeper than something like H&M, etc. its not too bad though if you're into that sort of thing, but mine seemed to enlarge after a wash.

gtfo :plain:

their v-neck are no where near large, maybe you just received a defective shirt?

Do you have any pics?

ExAngel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
gtfo
plain.gif

their v-neck are no where near large, maybe you just received a defective shirt?
Do you have any pics?

like i said ymmv and this was from the first run of the year, of which someone previously mentioned there had been a change in cut shortly after. its obvious that its bigger than on the website.

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
gtfo :plain:

Do you have any pics?

like i said ymmv and this was from the first run of the year, of which someone previously mentioned there had been a change in cut shortly after. its obvious that its bigger than on the website. 

damn...damn....that looks weird lol

I ordered from the first batch as well and I didn't have any problems, :/

bik2101

Reaction score
any ETA on shipping for the watercolor shirts? ordered a few 2 weeks ago..

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
My shirt doesn't look like it has that big of a V

Maybe I'll take a picture of mine...then I can get your opinions on whether it really needs more taper and whether or not I could actually wear a medium.

brokeassp

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I`m gonna have to buy another white V
The stitches broke on the left sleeve :foo:

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads