1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Everlane T-shirts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Ethan Halladay, Jan 27, 2012.

1. digga

digga Senior member

not sure which bag your talking about, but i can compare the zip model to a vault when mine gets here

2. VLSI

VLSI Senior member

Nan can you check your PMs please? (9/21)

3. CalTex

CalTex Senior member

+1

Waiting for a response before I order more shirts.

4. ineedscissors61

ineedscissors61 Member

Does this mean the fall colors are coming on in v-neck at some point?

5. thenanyu

thenanyu Senior member

On it.

:slayer:

Yes, they should be coming down the pipeline.

6. iBsteve

iBsteve Member

nan, can you comment on the fit of the cashmere sweaters? I know that a lot of people have mixed feelings about the fit of Everlane's tee's and I am just wondering if the same 'fit parameters' for the tees will be used for the sweaters.

7. brokeassp

brokeassp Senior member

Actually, I like the original fit of the everlane tees when they first came out and ordered some in February. I don`t know what modifications have been made since then.

From what I have been reading changes were made to the length and taper and what not based on a rather small sample of individuals here, I am assuming the changes aren`t all that different as to change the sizing significantly.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2012
  8. soph30

soph30 Member

My crew tee in antique (small) came in today, the fit is unbelievably better than the pocket tee I ordered back in late April (way too tight around the chest and sleeves). Very happy with the sizing now except slightly more taper would be nice.

9. deveandepot1

deveandepot1 Senior member

Nan- thanks for the credit. I just picked up a red zip.

10. Ketawa

Ketawa Senior member

I bought three new shirts in all the fall colors. The shirts are noticeably longer (post wash/dry) than they where when I ordered some in April. Back then I bought the summer colors and a couple of the staples. Note this is for a size large and I'm 6'5", 200 lbs.

11. CalTex

CalTex Senior member

Can you provide dimensions?

How is the construction in the collar?

12. trevorplease

trevorplease Well-Known Member

my xs peach colored shirts came in today... damn really fitted. might have to try the small for a looser fit if these hold up

13. Ketawa

Ketawa Senior member

Some measurements off a couple shirts:

Top of shoulder seam near collar to bottom of hem: 28-28.5"
    Shoulder to shoulder: 18-18.5"
    Pit to pit: 21-21.5"
    Across bottom hem: 21"

These are subject to some interpretation, they're a little stretchy. The collar stitching is a little tighter than on a couple of my older shirts, but I'm not an expert on sewing so it's hard for me to tell if there's any other difference. It seems about the same to me. I have another shirt from back in March that has an entirely different method of sewing the collar; there isn't any thread visible on the front of the shirt. This is completely different from how this latest batch was done.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2012
  14. vegs

vegs Well-Known Member

Ordered some tees about two weeks ago which were proxied to Norway by VLSI (a really helpful guy): Crew and pocket, one of each in navy and white.

The tees are perfect. Medium fits me (about 185cm/80kg or 6'1''/176lb) spot on -- I don't know my chest measurements, but I'm semi-athletic, at least not twig status -- and the length is really good. Fabric is really soft, but I don't have much to compare with, having mostly worn tees from H&m et al. The colors of the navy crew and the navy pocket differ, with the navy pocket being noticeably lighter than the crew. I don't mind at all, though, but I thought you might wanna know, Nan. I can post fit pics and a comparison of the colors if you want.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2012
  15. edamame

edamame Well-Known Member

Hey guys, I'm new to SF. I just got my first everlane order: a grey snap backpack and a peach crew (s). The backpack is awesome but I'm unsure about the size of the shirt.. It's a sort of big on me, but I'm not sure if it will shrink any (and if it does, I'm not really convinced it will shrink enough). My chest is 32". I'm about 5"9 and 127 lbs. The shirt is pretty long on me too and I need more taper. Do you guys think I should size down to xs? I sort of thought about sizing down, and if it were too small sizing up again, but I don't want to be that guy [​IMG]. I could take pictures if needed.

Edit: never mind, I found the size chart and I'm going to size down. The shirt is pretty awesome aside from my stupid mistake! I'll definitely be ordering more from them (In the right size lol)

Last edited: Sep 29, 2012
  16. CalTex

CalTex Senior member

....you have a 32" chest?

17. edamame

edamame Well-Known Member

Just about.. I just remeasured and got 33, but I measured 32 earlier. So I'd say 33 average.

18. smashwindow

smashwindow Senior member

^ eat something bro, my gf has a 36" chest.

1 person likes this.
  19. CalTex

CalTex Senior member

Pics or GTFO

20. CalTex

CalTex Senior member

+1 The girl I use to sponsor (ex girlfriend) was a 36C when she was 17 brah :cool: