• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

EVER Mulholland Leather Moto Jacket Small NWT Seen on BRAD PITT!!! $250 SHIPPED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Returningson

Reaction score
EVER Mulholland Leather Moto Jacket Size Small

Measurements (taken off of actual jacket laying flat)
Chest (armpit to armpit across front): 20 inches
Sleeve length (shoulder seam to end of cuff): 26 inches
Backlength (base of collar seam down back): 24 inches
Shoulder seam to seam across back: 17 inches

WORN BY BRAD PITT! (As well as Russell Brand & Garret Hedlund)

Color - Black
100% Italian lambskin
Sleeve Lining: 100% acetate
Body Lining: 100% cotton
Professional leather clean only
Snap button front closure
Breast pockets
Side pockets

Featured here
http://www.revolveclothing.com/DisplayProduct.jsp?code=EVER-MO119

Jacket was bought NEW at the EVER store at Fashion Island in Costa Mesa California. Retail was $795. Washed Italian lambskin leather drapes so beautifully. Has that “hammered” look that the Rick Owens Stooges jackets have.

Jacket has the original tag. Jacket has been worn only sparingly and features almost no wear. Jacket has a distressed finish so any “blemishes” you may glean from the pictures came that way direct from the designer.

These jackets are incredibly rare, long sold out. Companies have even started producing replicas of this jacket because people have been demanding it. Own an original! Nice enough for Tyler Durden, its nice enough for you!

$250 SHIPPED CONUS VIA PAYPAL GIFTED (PERSONAL PAYMENT) or the Buyer ADDS 4% to COVER FEE. PRICE IS FIRM!! I seriously wont take a penny less than $250. Don’t even try to barter or trade. Sorry folks but $250 is already a steal for this jacket. I just have my sights set on something else…

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 62 17.4%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 119 33.3%
  • 8”

Votes: 105 29.4%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 39 10.9%
  • 9”

Votes: 16 4.5%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 7 2.0%