• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ever just felt like crying?

Willsw

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LabelKing
When I see Crocs--then I go into a flying rage.

42-17767865.jpg

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
I went to an Agent Orange hospital a couple of years back. Mangled kids, 2-3 generations later.

That was heartbreaking.

zshaver

Reaction score
Last year on of my profs, an ex olympic cross country skiier, for Information Systems showed us this video about Dick Hoyt, a father that's been running with his son for the past 25 years. During the video, I really did want to cry because to love someone that much means a lot. Inspirational story and inspirational prof.

http://www.cnn.com/US/9911/29/hoyt.family/

Omar1223

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i was listening to the song family business while driving to work one day and its lyrics made me think of my grandmother who passed away about 6 months ago. it was really weird bc i hadnt cried since her funeral.

JetBlast

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yea, I guess it happens once in a while for me as well. Probably the most vivid memory was when our engine pulled up as the first unit on a 90%-involved car fire on I-97 about 3 months ago. Myself and another firefighter had the hoseline as we moved in toward the car when we could see the shadow of a burning body inside, absolutely heartwrenching.

Sometimes I just cry for no apparent reason too, lol.

JB

IUtoSLU

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sometimes I do, but it happens only once or twice a year.

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I cried at Top Gun when Goose died.

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I haven't cried in a long time. It usually takes a random trigger. I could be walking down the street, thinking about the past, or the future, or where I am in my life now. And the tears, they flow. Otherwise, I pretty much internalize everything.

contactme_11

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I honestly can't remember the last time I cried.

lost in va

Reaction score
It can happen when anything related to the movie "A Walk To Remember" is brought up.

A little back story:

Dated a girl in high school who found out she had cancer. Went to prom with her in a wheel chair and had a blast. We eventually broke up but were on the best of terms and she was the only one to bring a certain something out of me, something that made me feel good no matter what. About a year after high school she died, prior to that I was spending days at a time in the hospital with her. My mom worked in the same hospital and whenever she got a chance she's go visit the girl too. Both my mom and I were really attached so when she passed it was hard on the both of us. The story just reminds me a bit of the movie "a walk to remember" so hearing the soundtrack, seeing the dvd, having someone talk about it, etc. just brings it out of me.

vaclava krishna

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by contactme_11
I honestly can't remember the last time I cried.

Perhaps sometimes laugher , hides the tears ?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics