• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ever Clothing

Burr130

Reaction score
Hey did a search but there seems to be no info of ever clothing around. Any one have any experience with this brand? How's the sizing? Any thoughts on the brand?

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
They're still around?

Burr130

Reaction score
yupp they're still around. I'm liking some of the button shirts, but not sure how they fit. Can anyone help me out?

Returningson

Reaction score
Not sure about their shirts (although I would imagine they are a snug fit, not really true of sizing similiar to the way Diesel sizes their stuff) but their leather jackets are some of the best in the business. Already featured in a couple of films (Zac Efron 17 again) these babies are built using the softed leathers. I recently picked up an Ever leather jacket (for a good price) and I just love it!

Spencer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm a fan.

Stuff fits true to size in most items. Some of their t's are a bit more fitted but not overly so, and some of the hoodies are slim too. Good material, good fit, quality pieces, not overly expensive though most items go on sale at some point, plus they constantly have seasonsal sales at their stores (good if you're in L.A. there are like 4 here), and also online.

hoit1981

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Generally I'm a fan of their more basic items. They do nice t-shirts and henleys and they also make great hoodies. It's a quality brand, a little on the expensive side for what it is (in my opinion), but saying that it is all made in the USA which is awesome. Sizing is totally true to size, I'm a size large and have never had a problem. You can get a lot of stuff of their website (www.ever-us.com/) and also from revolveclothing.com.

Stylin-1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have a henley of theirs. Not bad, fairly well fitting.

Jon Cardoza

Reaction score
They are closed down. The owner/creator filed for bankruptcy a couple of years back. The company was started in Southern CA and was on the up and up...then out of no where business just tanked.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads