1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Evening fair skin

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by vantheman, Dec 31, 2002.

1. vantheman

vantheman Active Member

Does anybody happen to know of a good way to even out fair skin tones?  I naturally have very light skin, and I try to keep it in check the best I can, but any minor blemish or irregularity shows pretty bad. I don't want to tan because of the long-term dangers, and have worried about using a fake tan (so far, I haven't been in a position where I can hide out long enough in case a fake facial tan goes all wrong  [​IMG] ). I don't necessarily have a problem with the fair skin in and of itself, but I'd like to even out the tone if possible.

2. ken

ken Senior member

I know this probably isn't the response you want to hear, but I'd go tanning. I also have fair skin and have the same problems you mentioned w/every little irregularity sticking out like a sore thumb. Although I don't regularly tan during these months, as I can never find the time to go to a tanning salon, during the summer I like to stay nice and brown (which always seems to come after we who have fair skin get over our mandatory pre-tan burn). Maybe this is just because I've faced up to the fact that I'm probably going to have cancer later in life, anyways, as its prevalent on both my parents' sides, but I figure that you're only in your skin for a short period of time.