• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Even Ralph gets it way, way wrong at times

cuffthis

Reaction score
Other than the obvious NBA draft thoughts, the other thing that came to mind to wear with this would be one of those short sleeve dress shirts Flusser is recommending now (but only is you have sexy elbows, of course) http://cgi.ebay.com/ws....95&rd=1

philosophe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That is just hideous.

zjpj83

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think this was from 2001 - the PL runway show was full of these. They were horrible then and still are today.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Reaction score

kabert

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do I just have really bad taste?? If you lose one of the buttons, or perhaps just don't button all four (.), I think it would be a rather nice suit. Not something to wear to a meeting with conservative clients, but really I don't see what's so bad about it.

Edward Appleby

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do I just have really bad taste??  If you lose one of the buttons, or perhaps just don't button all four (.), I think it would be a rather nice suit.  Not something to wear to a meeting with conservative clients, but really I don't see what's so bad about it.
It would make one look like a great brown refrigerator, with some circular magnets stuck to the front.

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Is anyone still wearing double-breasted other than the armed forces?

kabert

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
(kabert @ May 10 2005,13:50) Do I just have really bad taste?? Â If you lose one of the buttons, or perhaps just don't button all four (.), I think it would be a rather nice suit. Â Not something to wear to a meeting with conservative clients, but really I don't see what's so bad about it.
It would make one look like a great brown refrigerator, with some circular magnets stuck to the front.
I think the suit is charcoal not brown (description calls it black). But, I see what you're saying - it won't show much shirt and tie when worn I suppose.

Edward Appleby

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
(Edward Appleby @ May 10 2005,16:37)
Originally Posted by kabert,May 10 2005,13:50
Do I just have really bad taste?? Â If you lose one of the buttons, or perhaps just don't button all four (.), I think it would be a rather nice suit. Â Not something to wear to a meeting with conservative clients, but really I don't see what's so bad about it.
I think the suit is charcoal not brown (description calls it black). Â But, I see what you're saying - it won't show much shirt and tie when worn I suppose.
Well that, and it completely fails to suggest any sort of shoulder breadth or hourglass shape

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's